Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sxrenity

Thread: what does it mean?! i won a player in nagotations,but it doesn`t added to my squad?!

what does it mean?! i won a player in nagotations,but it doesn`t added to my squad?!

what does it mean?! i won a player in nagotations,but it doesn`t added to my squad?!

why?!
    look at the picture:

what does it mean?! i won a player in nagotations,but it doesn`t added to my squad?!-capture.jpg

You haven't qualified for the next round.

If you read the message under the timer, it means you would have won the auction if nobody else bid after that, but someone must have sniped you at the last second.

Try not to fall for this in the future, it's a common tactic people use to win auctions at the last minute.

I always make sure I bid a token early in each round.
    SimplySimon likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    You haven't qualified for the next round.

If you read the message under the timer, it means you would have won the auction if nobody else bid after that, but someone must have sniped you at the last second.

Try not to fall for this in the future, it's a common tactic people use to win auctions at the last minute.

I always make sure I bid a token early in each round.
    thanks for your reply

i close top eleven tabs,and check it again,i see the player was successfully added in my squad and his cost affect my budget....

why it doesnt done first time?

I stand corrected then, I assumed you lost the auction as it didn't say you 'WON'

Must just be the game server being slow, happens sometimes with the crazy amount of people bidding at the start of the season.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Alternatively, it just may not have registered yet - I have won auctions before and the player didn't show in the squad for a little while. Must be a glitch of sorts. If the player doesn't turn up, email the support team with that screenshot as your evidence and they will help you sort it out

But SX is right, you should always make sure you have a bid in to take it to the next round
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Hmmm. Saw no updates to this thread after first response. As you were fellas...
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Addicted
    I've had the opposite happen. I've sold a player, watched the auction end, but the auction screen never closed on its own. When I closed it, the player was still on my full squad of 22 players. I tried to sign the contract of an unsigned player, but it told me the squad was full. Had to reload the game and wait a few minutes for the player to disappear from my squad.