Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By SimplySimon
  • 1 Post By SimplySimon

Thread: Free offers becoming tedius or is it just me?

Free offers becoming tedius or is it just me?

I haven't been playing this game long, but since the start ive done quite a lot of the 'free offers' never do any that cost.
    Have done this on my Mobile and on pc have done a tonne of offers. But it seems no seem to work anymore.
    I hate seeing offers ive already completed or attempted that didn't work staying there it becomes pretty confusing and a waste of time if ive forgot ive already done it - The amount of offers that have expired or aren't available for my region is pretty high why aren't these removed?
    Matomy success rate has dropped a tonne half the videos on there first time viewing don't even work and are 11minutes long half the time. The watch 3 videos at the side is becoming a pain tried it 5 or 6 times today, got 1 token-.-

I completed about 20 offers earlier with valid information and did everything it said even registering for some of the third party sites.. yet I received no tokens..

In total I made about 400 tokens in a week without putting that much effort in this week put in a lot more effort got about 5..
    Ive noticed that no new offers have came up on my mobile version even after completing quite a few on all the different sections - downloaded every app on sponsor pay on my mobile kept quite a lot that I liked yet 3 weeks later not a single new one
    Anyone else experiencing the same problem? because its so hard to get decent players considering my servers 'new' I never get 5 star players usually 1 or 2 crappy old 4 stars I wouldn't of minded buying scouts if I could still get the tokens
    But nothing seems to work.

So you've made on average 200 tokens a week.

Most people play on <100 a season.

Don't get too greedy
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

When you've token farmed like a fiend, you need to give it a break for a while (maybe a month) so new offers can come up. You still won't be able to get as many tokens as you did at the start though

But 400 tokens in a week? I spent that in 3 months - how many players do you need??!!
    Sxrenity and magic3 like this.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Tbh the majority of them tokens I farmed were from mobile ( for the first 2 weeks I didn't even have my account connected to my fb) so ive hardly done any of the offers on the pc version.
    400 tokens got me - health packs I ended up having 7 friendlys in 2 days - so my team were all red deleted all of my friendlist now^^ - 1 scout - 90 tokens on 3.2million to spend the only time ive ever seen 5 star players. And lost quite a lot of them tokens on the market.

That was last season this season I need a stronger team because ive been put against very strong opponents in my cup - lost 5-1 in first leg to a much stronger team. currently have 13 tokens and never get good players in transfer so scouts it is-.-
    Also all this week ive made 5 with about 60 offers attempted its quite annoying because all these offers are 'brand new ones' ive never attempted.
    Last edited by Vicez; 07-01-2013 at 04:06 PM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicez View Post
    That was last season this season I need a stronger team because ive been put against very strong opponents in my cup - lost 5-1 in first leg to a much stronger team. currently have 13 tokens and never get good players in transfer so scouts it is-.-
    This cracks me up because the more you spend the tougher your cup will be since it's based on quality. With that said, base your purchases on CL and league (which is not out yet) and not cup.

I didn't know that at the end of last season or I wouldn't of brought all them players lol
    And the reason I wanted to get a stronger team soon is so I can compete for the cup which is why im tryharding for tokens atm:P

Tbh the majority of them tokens I farmed were from mobile ( for the first 2 weeks I didn't even have my account connected to my fb) so ive hardly done any of the offers on the pc version.
    400 tokens got me - health packs I ended up having 7 friendlys in 2 days - so my team were all red deleted all of my friendlist now^^ - 1 scout - 90 tokens on 3.2million to spend the only time ive ever seen 5 star players. And lost quite a lot of them tokens on the market.

Also all this week ive made 5 with about 60 offers attempted its quite annoying because all these offers are 'brand new ones' ive never attempted.
    I spent tokens on packs once, never again. Even if they spend 6 months bringing the booster offers back. Tokens are too precious to waste on a resource that's gone in an instant

Get up at 5am and snap up superstars for a few tokens, as I was able to do on day 1 this season. Three players for 8 tokens, who were all Q44 and will be scout level in another day or two. They did cost $30m though, so now I have to decide if I buy cash or reduce my squad size....

If your market is truly that bad though, you may have to just get scouts. 3 or 4 per season would make you a very good team, for less than 200 tokens a month
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

I didn't know that at the end of last season or I wouldn't of brought all them players lol
    And the reason I wanted to get a stronger team soon is so I can compete for the cup which is why im tryharding for tokens atm:P
    I spent pretty big in season 1/2 and the cup was tough, but stopped spending in season 3 and won the cup last year (but failed to win league for the first time)
    Vicez likes this.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    I spent tokens on packs once, never again. Even if they spend 6 months bringing the booster offers back. Tokens are too precious to waste on a resource that's gone in an instant

Get up at 5am and snap up superstars for a few tokens, as I was able to do on day 1 this season. Three players for 8 tokens, who were all Q44 and will be scout level in another day or two. They did cost $30m though, so now I have to decide if I buy cash or reduce my squad size....

If your market is truly that bad though, you may have to just get scouts. 3 or 4 per season would make you a very good team, for less than 200 tokens a month
    Thankyou for the advice^ Will try that want to do well in the cl this season.

Also does anyone know if the mobile apps on the phone version update with new apps every so often?

Say goodbye to the good old days!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________