Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Pincho
  • 1 Post By magic3
  • 2 Post By Pincho

Thread: Some things need changing.

Some things need changing.

1/ Today I had just logged off Top 11 at 18:00 after training my team hard. Then a friend initiated a friendly at 18:05, and the match started at 18:25. So my team were worn out.

Luckily my next match is tomorrow at 22:00. So my team will be OK... unless another friendly occurs.

But I had no time to cancel the match, so a friendly should allow you at least 24 hours to cancel. So a friendly should be the next day, and allow you to log on. And maybe better still, you should agree to a friendly anyway.

2/ The game needs some sounds. Cheering, chanting, Goooooalllll!!!

3/ Training players shouldn't cripple them. Some of my players have spent most of their football history injured.

4/ The building zone is too static. Add some animations to it. Flapping flags, players training, people buying stuff.

5/ Sponsorships don't make any sense. 35 coins for stage 2, but only 30 for stage 3.

I am a computer game designer. So I am giving you some valid ideas.

Pincho Paxton
    jklm_37 and Ljepoje like this.

Pro
    you need to talk to your friends about friendlies. None of my friends invite me unless we mutually agree to it via message prior to it.
    jklm_37 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    you need to talk to your friends about friendlies. None of my friends invite me unless we mutually agree to it via message prior to it.
    I don't think that my friend understands that he can make me lose. Anyway it is a game fault.
    cracicot and jklm_37 like this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Pincho View Post
    I don't think that my friend understands that he can make me lose. Anyway it is a game fault.
    what do you mean? What level is your friend? I think it took me one or two days to figure out how the stamina/tiring works, it's not a rocket science. If he doesn't know, I would imagine you could explain it to him in about 45 seconds

Pro
    btw, i'm not defending the way Nordeus set up the friendlies but just pointing out that you can do something on your end to prevent it

what do you mean? What level is your friend? I think it took me one or two days to figure out how the stamina/tiring works, it's not a rocket science. If he doesn't know, I would imagine you could explain it to him in about 45 seconds
    The main point is that it is a game fault that can be used to cheat. So it makes no difference. I have two other friends, and I don't actually know who they are, but they send me gifts so I didn't mind.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Pincho View Post
    The main point is that it is a game fault that can be used to cheat. So it makes no difference.
    it can only cheat if you put yourself in that situation. Don't accept friends requests from people you don't know and educate your true friends who have just started playing the game.

it can only cheat if you put yourself in that situation. Don't accept friends requests from people you don't know and educate your true friends who have just started playing the game.
    If you are a game designer like me you don't leave mistakes in your game. You fix them. There are no excuses for bad game logic.

Banned
    The point is that there should be restrictions within the game preventing people from friendlies. You cannot expect the nicest of friends to always understand and play nice. Friendlies are used as a weapon and although Nordeus is trying to prevent that, they are stopping short of an acceptable and proper solution, which is to enable the manager to automatically decline them. Only allowing an amount depending on how many games you have is really a copout and allows them to get business on the purchase of boosters because of tired and injured players.

shame on you Nordeus, for not implementing the proper solution to this issue.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    You cannot expect the nicest of friends to always understand and play nice. Friendlies are used as a weapon
    I can expect my friends to play nice.