Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad @:

LoL

Bad @:

Bad @:-screenshot002.jpg

this can happen in a cup?
    Earth FC
    Level 2 ☻

Perfectly normal. Cups can have players from many different levels involved. And there is no shame losing 0-3 at home to Level 13 when your Level 2. If you played my team you would get a similar result. I am Level 13 myself and I play Level 2s, Level 5s, Level 6s... etc in the early rounds of the cup, Its the game. I don't like those matches because its an easy win for me and a almost certain loss for the lower players involved. What type of cup you play in can depend on friends and what server your playing on.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

same thing happens in FA Cup when lower teams meet MU and the rest top teams in England.. actually this happens in each Cup all around the world.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Yes, I just saw few days ago level 2 beated level 21
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I don't agree with this.
    L2 against L13 never happens in the real world.
    The FA cup as an example.
    L2 is akin to NW counties or southern counties, 11 leagues apart is total rubbish.
    To me it just shows how fragmented the servers are, with not enough leagues on certain servers to make them competitive.
    When I was L2 all cup sides were L2, L3 was the same and this season, all L4 with 3 L2 and four L3.
    By the time we reached the last 16 all are L4 and 1 L3.
    The CL is all L4
    Now that is more realistic.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    I don't agree with this.
    L2 against L13 never happens in the real world.
    The FA cup as an example.
    L2 is akin to NW counties or southern counties, 11 leagues apart is total rubbish.
    To me it just shows how fragmented the servers are, with not enough leagues on certain servers to make them competitive.
    When I was L2 all cup sides were L2, L3 was the same and this season, all L4 with 3 L2 and four L3.
    By the time we reached the last 16 all are L4 and 1 L3.
    The CL is all L4
    Now that is more realistic.
    I would like to see cups where levels are banded: eg: 1-4, 5-8, 9-12, 13-16, etc, at least there will have the underdog element of the cup still providing no simple games and it gets rid of Level 2 vs Level 13. Once every 4 seasons (if you win promotion every season) your club will be amongst the favourites to win the cup. Least there wouldn't be dead-end ties in the cup that way. It also ensures that all managers get a fair chance of actually winning the cup.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 12-29-2012 at 12:49 AM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I would like to see cups where levels are banded: eg: 1-4, 5-8, 9-12, 13-16, etc, at least there will have the underdog element of the cup still providing no simple games and It gets rid of Level 2 vs Level 13.
    someday in our drams maybe

I would like to see cups where levels are banded: eg: 1-4, 5-8, 9-12, 13-16, etc, at least there will have the underdog element of the cup still providing no simple games and it gets rid of Level 2 vs Level 13. Once every 4 seasons (if you win promotion every season) your club will be amongst the favourites to win the cup. Least there wouldn't be dead-end ties in the cup that way. It also ensures that all managers get a fair chance of actually winning the cup.
    That would be the logical and fairer way to do things, but this is Nordeus and I stand by what I said above, some servers are fragmented so it will never happen.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

The cup competition rules in football are solid, everyone could play with anyone in knockout rounds, thats why is a cup and not CL or League or ...Christmass tournament, those rules cannot be modified according it's ones...appettite.
    Last edited by Maxtax; 12-29-2012 at 01:14 AM.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Agreed.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3