Thread: transfer market WTF!

transfer market WTF!

Not happy!!!

I'm currently level 15 and just got involved in a bidding war for a 19 y.o 94 rated cf

2 of us are involved and at level 13 or 14 during the bidding I bid and he doesn't. The clock runs down and the message won then wait is displayed. The message stays displayed for 5 mins until I decide to log out and back in.

When I do so, I don't have the player i just won. I had perfect wifi signal and no applications running in the background so i don't think that at any stage i lost connection. Surely if i had have lost connection I wouldn't have been able to continue bidding in all the rounds i did?

If there somehow was a connection error after it said wait and I ended up losing the bid, shouldn't my tokens be reimbursed?

Please advise anyone

My guess is you've got him by now - right?

Patience is a virtue people
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

No I'm afraid not. Still not got him. If there was a server problem and it ends up being that I got outbid, should I get my tokens back?

Yes, you should. Make a support ticket. Hopefully you took a screenshot, but if not don't worry. If you can remember the name of the player, age, nationality that will help

You should get the player if you won the bid, but you will get your tokens back at least

A good sign as to whether or not you did win the auction is your bank balance, if that is down the player could still be on his way
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Still no joy. I've sent a ticket to the support people and I'm awaiting a reply