Thread: Negociation

Negociation

Yesterday a tried a negociation. Start was 7 token.
    I suggested 1 token for the buyer, for a total cost of 9 tokens (7 to start + 1 for buyer + 1 for TopEleven).
    Few hours later, a message into negociation says "Price is fixed". But there is also a message saying "waiting seller to accept". What does this means ? Is the offer accepted or not ?
    So I go onto the "Make an offer" screen. But i can't see any defined price. Only a way to make a second offer without paying the entry cost. So i make a second offer, this consume 1 token more (so 9 + 1 = 10 tokens used).
    After the 24 hour, the player was not signed, i received back the 9 token of the first suggestion.

So at the end, no player signed, and all tokens was not recevied because i used 10 tokens and received only 9.

Why did i received a message saying "Price was fixed" ? What does this message means ? I didn't see any price anywhere. And token were not all restored. Is this a bug ?

Price is set means that the seller has seen the offer and agreed the fee, all that is left is to agree the token deal.
    He was obviously not happy with the token offer so let the deal close without a sale.
    You should have got all your tokens back though, you should have a notice confirming this also. One for support to sort out.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 12-28-2012 at 11:31 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

I think I've got a stalker in the negotiations. One of my players is on the list, and there is a certain manager that won't take NO for an answer. He made an initial bid, which I rejected because he is my best player. Since then, the same manager has kept coming back with bids. I've now had to reject his offers on 5 occassions over the last 24 hours.

My player got 2 skill points from today's game so its taken him up a star level. Hopefully no more bidding from the other guy.
    Last edited by Raykco; 01-03-2013 at 02:55 PM.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

You shouldn't have troubled yourself, you should have just left the offer to time out after 24 hours.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

I got completly screwed, yesterday morning I had 49 tokens, I tried this new transfer system, no transfer bid has been accepted (I made about 4 of them)
    I got now 15 tokens, saying the transfer bid has been refused.
    So this new transfer system is just ****!! GIVE MY TOKENS BACK!!

Has it been 24 hours since all the bids were made? Maybe you still have some tokens in a negotiation somewhere. Or maybe you're not supposed to get the negotiation fee back, only the tokens you offer to the other manager, meaning Nordeus are encouraging us to make better offers to start with.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15