Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Chris Rath

Thread: Price of players ?

Price of players ?

Why is the price of the players? In what ways players are better, even if they are no better with statistics or rate of learning, from lower-cost players with very comperation statistics and rate of learning?

Sorry for my english

Players of the same quality are more expensive, if they have better growth potential. So in training the more expensive player will grow faster and also gets (in general, depends also on the performance) more experience from matches.
    Phil Scrivener likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

On top of the above, the younger the player, the higher the price. Also, the higher quality the player, the higher the price. This is all generically speaking of course but these are the key variables. I think versatility is considered too, so for example a DL/DC player will be more expensive than a DC. That may need clarification. Furthermore, a player with a special ability will be worth more.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Millson View Post
    On top of the above, the younger the player, the higher the price. Also, the higher quality the player, the higher the price. This is all generically speaking of course but these are the key variables. I think versatility is considered too, so for example a DL/DC player will be more expensive than a DC. That may need clarification. Furthermore, a player with a special ability will be worth more.
    While more positions and a SA may make a player 'worth' more, it isn't reflected in the price shown i.e if you train your players and put skill points into skills then the value of the player goes up, but if you put those points into a new position or SA the value does not go up
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    While more positions and a SA may make a player 'worth' more, it isn't reflected in the price shown i.e if you train your players and put skill points into skills then the value of the player goes up, but if you put those points into a new position or SA the value does not go up
    Thanks for that, good to know.