Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Gamer_X
  • 2 Post By SimplySimon

Thread: scout player

Rookie

scout player

All scout players are fast trainer?
    Always, even elder?
    If it is, one of them can be useful about five or six seasons, no?

Apprentice
    Obviously not.
    Only those who are <26 can be ''fast trainer", though it's easier to buy a 18 y/o 5* player and train him to scout using power training, rather than waste 50 tokens on a scout who's 22 and moves out of the u21 training..
    SimplySimon likes this.

Apprentice
    Clicking a single button to buy a scout sounds a lot easier than PT'ing a player ^_^ But seriously, I saw July Fourth's tutorial on this, PT'ing looks like a lot of effort unless you're quite serious about it.

Pro
    scout players are generally medium trainers at best.

Quote Originally Posted by surgal f.c. View Post
    All scout players are fast trainer?
    Always, even elder?
    If it is, one of them can be useful about five or six seasons, no?
    22 years 4/9 scouts can last 4 seasons if kept in good health and regularly trained and kept in good health.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon Bhatti View Post
    Clicking a single button to buy a scout sounds a lot easier than PT'ing a player ^_^ But seriously, I saw July Fourth's tutorial on this, PT'ing looks like a lot of effort unless you're quite serious about it.
    I avoid scout players because I consider 50 tokens to be a lot for one player, others argue differently and that's fine

My approach is to buy young 5* players who are close to 6*, always the most expensive ones I can find at my level. They are always fast trainers and hit scout level quickly, then in the next season the same happens - they might start as only 5*, but hit 6* quickly

I have players in my first team from 4 seasons ago who are like this. Even if they start to slow down in training, they are still subs/reserves. Also, their value has gone up since I bought them, so I sold one this year after 3 seasons in my first team (still good enough, but not a position I use anymore) for a profit on what I bought him for

Oh, and that's with normal training, not PT

If you follow this strategy you will probably have to spend some tokens on cash to keep getting the highest value players, but that works better for me

E.g. Start of this season bought three 18 year old, Q44 players - 8 tokens in auction, 25 on cash. Now I've got three players who will be first teamers for 5 seasons, for less than the price of one scout
    ew11 and Gamer_X like this.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner