Thread: Please read friend problem

Please read friend problem

Hello . I`m playing t11 for like 2 mounths , i`m lvl 2 . I have like 10 friends in the game . 3 of them are llvl 8 and rest of them are lvl 2 like me . they all play on the same league and can see each other matches but i`m the only one that i cant see them . They cant see me either . I know that i`m on a different server , but can i get transfered or something . Thanks a lot and sry for my bad english

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Hello, I already talk with somebody from Nordeus and at this moment you can't do anything to change your server sometime ago it was possible but now is not.

Cheer!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CreTz92 View Post
    Hello . I`m playing t11 for like 2 mounths , i`m lvl 2 . I have like 10 friends in the game . 3 of them are llvl 8 and rest of them are lvl 2 like me . they all play on the same league and can see each other matches but i`m the only one that i cant see them . They cant see me either . I know that i`m on a different server , but can i get transfered or something . Thanks a lot and sry for my bad english
    It's because your server is not their server; and you can't do anything about this.
    Instead of this you can start adding new friends from your L CL CUP and all of them is in the same server of you