Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Haroon Bhatti
  • 1 Post By xingular

Thread: Unrealistic, again.

Unrealistic, again.

Firs match:

Second match:

Same formations 4-5-1 V vs 3n-1-4-2. All my players up in morale, fisical condition.

I didn't generate any change of scoring along the match. I have +15 ball posession. The other player wasn't present... I wonder why a team with equal or worse players can win me always even without support and me, with support I can't do anything. Always.

Last season in Cup I lost the semifinal because one change of players for one player injured, cost me 6min. And in this 6 minutes the other player has all the posession, attack and scored me a goal.

I thinks this is not realistic. And unfair. And now, it happend again.

I have friends playing ultra-defensive with 3 DC, 1 DL and 1DR and they win their matches for 5-0 or more. It's that ok? Real?

Ok, and thank you for nothing. We can write here but it never happends nothing. The game stays freezed.

I would stop buying tokens. It's the same if you buy or not.

Dreamer
    It's a game, bro.

Apprentice
    I wonder if Liverpool complained to the FA when they lost to Oldham last season ... not fair I say!

But seriously, how can anyone really say a result like this is beyond realism ... i've seen some ridiculous results in ridiculous circumstances in football over the years.
    KoHearts, nordeus5 and Raykco like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon Bhatti View Post
    I wonder if Liverpool complained to the FA when they lost to Oldham last season ... not fair I say!

But seriously, how can anyone really say a result like this is beyond realism ... i've seen some ridiculous results in ridiculous circumstances in football over the years.
    Could be.
    But it's a nonsense that a change of players consist in 5-6-7 min.
    Can an abandoned team like this do a super-match? The posession and the support it doesn't matter. In this case: Why we have them?
    Last edited by xingular; 07-05-2013 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KoHearts View Post
    It's a game, bro.
    You're right And I will stop paying for it. Just playing for free and enjoying.
    Last edited by xingular; 07-05-2013 at 04:05 PM.
    KoHearts likes this.

Dreamer
    That's what I do :-)