Thread: Help needed! Please read.

Rookie

Help needed! Please read.

Its me again,sorry for being annoying but I am really concerned about my T11 data.
    As I said yesterday my Facebook account is blocked for permanent for some reason. But I am not sorry because I need to add friends again,problem is T11. I invested in it money and as I am lvl 22 it would be really hard for me if I need to start over. Please tell me Game administrators or some more expreinced players.. Do you think will they transfer my data to new FB account? :/
    I didn't play it for 2 days and already I miss it. Please help guys!!!

Apprentice
    I don't think so. My bet is you will start from level 1.

I asked about this about 6-7 months ago and the response I got was... no you can't move it from one facebook account to another meaning I have to keep a facebook account active that I would of otherwised closed.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I asked about this about 6-7 months ago and the response I got was... no you can't move it from one facebook account to another meaning I have to keep a facebook account active that I would of otherwised closed.

Then it sucks..
    If it is from lvl 1 I will not even play it anymore,because all my money is gone,2 years are gone..
    Eh,well,talk about luck in my life....
    This is the best game ever and can't play it anymore.. I knew all my squad's name for all seasons.. :/

Apprentice
    Your only chance is through Facebook restoring the account ...

Quote Originally Posted by gruber008 View Post
    Its me again,sorry for being annoying but I am really concerned about my T11 data.
    As I said yesterday my Facebook account is blocked for permanent for some reason. But I am not sorry because I need to add friends again,problem is T11. I invested in it money and as I am lvl 22 it would be really hard for me if I need to start over. Please tell me Game administrators or some more expreinced players.. Do you think will they transfer my data to new FB account? :/
    I didn't play it for 2 days and already I miss it. Please help guys!!!
    Contact the T11 Support. You ain't gonna get any answers here

Nordeus Support
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________