Thread: Rookie that needs some help.

Rookie that needs some help.

Hi, I've been playing for about one and a half seasons, and up until recently I've only used my android to play. When I started playing on my browser aswell, I noticed something. My players' roles are opposite on my phone and computer. For example, I have a defender that's DC/DL on my phone, but he's DL/DC on my computer. Does this mean that these players are equally capable of playing both roles, or is one of them "wrong"?

Quote Originally Posted by ostepoppers View Post
    Hi, I've been playing for about one and a half seasons, and up until recently I've only used my android to play. When I started playing on my browser aswell, I noticed something. My players' roles are opposite on my phone and computer. For example, I have a defender that's DC/DL on my phone, but he's DL/DC on my computer. Does this mean that these players are equally capable of playing both roles, or is one of them "wrong"?
    Lol as long as they have the roles they can still play there ^^ nothing to worry about... If they had changed from DC/DL to DC/DR then it would be a problem... otherwise not
    My name is Obvious, Captain Obvious!

My Team: RXL

i didn't notice this, just checked and find the samething,

for me there is no different entre the 2 position,
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015