Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: [Redacted]

Rookie

[Redacted]

Another retarded unfair impossible outcome Such unrealistic results all the damn time :S

I'm 2 goals ahead in 20th minute, he gets a red card, then starts scoring goals? He beat me 3:2 with 10 players even tho I demolished him before that..he had no shots, nothing..and I didn't change my tactics after that.. The game is simply random and retarded! I had better tactics and better team quality WHICH I DIDN'T GET BY BUYING TOKENS... [redacted]
    Last edited by Alan Štemberga; 07-07-2013 at 05:55 PM.

In real life nothing is impossible
    KoHearts likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot343 View Post
    In real life nothing is impossible
    I think the thread opener meant that the unlikely results happened more frequently than the likely results. Such game engine doesn't make any sense at all.
    Alan Štemberga likes this.

Can be, but here only listening the "stupid" games, and all the others normals games that happens all the days? It's hard to judge some things here...

For example, last season almost no had injured, this season I'm almost 1 injured per day. Isn't normal yes, but happens. And especially can happen to anyone, ends up to being more fair. And can be seen as a difficulty created by the game to all and when least expect it.
    Last edited by Bigfoot343; 07-07-2013 at 10:22 PM.
    KoHearts likes this.

I'm kinda like this engine than before, now I get a chance to beat the super team on my div, good news for mid range players.

Fair enough. I understood your point. But if you notices, there are more complaints this season though there is less than a week since the new season. Seems like the game engine is worse than it was before.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by werewolf122 View Post
    Fair enough. I understood your point. But if you notices, there are more complaints this season though there is less than a week since the new season. Seems like the game engine is worse than it was before.
    believe me the game is a joke, ive had more injuries this week than i had last month, something isnt right and the game is starting to piss me right off to, 3-1 defeat in the cup i can accept but when two players pull up injured during the game and are out for 5 and 6 games respectively and to rub salt in the wounds another player who received a yellow card now misses the return leg, 3 players out, 3 of my 6 top players too...one word...bull****

It really makes me laugh when I read threads like these. Ever since I've been on here, there has been numerous posts saying how token buyers are cheats and that the game was not fair because players could buy and train players to become powerful teams and nobody had a chance to beat them (especially in the cup).

NOW. It seems the balance has been restored somewhat, people are STILL complaining, only this time its because the strong teams are getting beaten. I feel a certain amount of pity for NORDEUS. They are damned if they do, and damned if they don't.

If only people would just play this as a harmless bit of fun, and stop whinging. Its just a GAME.

Oh! And just for the original poster, I find your language regarding the word Ret*****, offensive and totally uncalled for.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Dreamer
    Got tissues?, BTW, Alan, your post is also "unrealistic" since games can't be mentally disabled (retarded as you called it).
    Last edited by KoHearts; 07-08-2013 at 12:36 AM.

Apprentice
    Maybe he was using the word as it was originally meant? IE To lack progress or development.

Who knows! (i'm not serious btw...)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast