Thread: A player sent off for spitting

A player sent off for spitting

So i've had all the injury problems and am refusing to buy tokens or packages.

Today i had a player sent off for spitting. Lost in the CL to a team with 5 one star players. In four seasons i've seen one opponent have a player sent off or have multiple injuries and yet it's a regular occurence for me.

Just wondering how much worse this game can become ?

Usually a player will spit when his morale is extremely low, maybe that's why?
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Usually a player will spit when his morale is extremely low, maybe that's why?
    My player had full morale and it happened to me once. It happened after the player fouled someone in the penalty area.

Yeah - full morale, on the edge of the penalty area.

Also during the game my strikers rounded the keeper four times only to somehow have each shot go out for a corner.

Sometimes I make excuses for this game, other times it just drives me nuts! I caved and bought 2 scout players the other day, because I have some tough token buyer opponents in my league and I'm playing catch up - I bought both L & R wingers to balance the team strength-wise, and guess what? both of them got injured in the first half of their first game ... both out for 3-4 days ... They punish you for paying to play too so don't worry on that.

Not seen the spitting thing yet in 4 seasons for one team, and 3 for my side project [made a second team with 0 token buying to see how I get along] - though have had a few players across both break ankles each season- something real teams may only suffer once in a blue moon. So much for realism.
    Last edited by Keith Gaule; 07-08-2013 at 09:25 PM.