Like Tree8Likes
  • 8 Post By KoHearts

Thread: cheating !!!

Exclamation cheating !!!

10 players have to change, it is not fair !!!
    cheating !!!-ekran-resmi-2013-07-09-12.03.38.jpg

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Is fair, you can see it's a friendly game and you can make how many you want.

match squad of 18 players, and change the maximum 3 players and There are 10 players it's impossible to change

You can change as much as people you want in friendly matches. You can change 10 people in a friendly match.

Dreamer
    I love these "cheater" threads, always a good laugh, LOL!

i hate the cheating player, i've one member in the pool(niveau 3) he have all his players above the 7 stars 40 million with money and a stadium with 7000 seats, the strength of his team is 36 stars, his team started on 16 may
    my problem is that he win all the games to all the members of the poul, i can't be wrong by making a point that he's cheating because the normal strength of a team is 20 to 25 maximum. and that the guy have so many money that's not normal. this guy make the game sick. i'm upset about this guy but i can't report him by the crew of top eleven

Quote Originally Posted by marky-sniper View Post
    i hate the cheating player, i've one member in the pool(niveau 3) he have all his players above the 7 stars 40 million with money and a stadium with 7000 seats, the strength of his team is 36 stars, his team started on 16 may
    my problem is that he win all the games to all the members of the poul, i can't be wrong by making a point that he's cheating because the normal strength of a team is 20 to 25 maximum. and that the guy have so many money that's not normal. this guy make the game sick. i'm upset about this guy but i can't report him by the crew of top eleven
    HAHAHA.... He is a token buyer you fool.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by marky-sniper View Post
    i and my friends mus be cheater ???
    cheating !!!-may.jpg
    lol if you spend some minutes in video and free survey, you 'd never say this
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Dreamer
    Detah to the cheating scum!

Apprentice
    So that means im a cheater too??
    cheating !!!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1374800920.107722.jpg
    Team value is 43M

Cause i didnt know that doing the surveys and downloading apps for tokens that tapjoy doesn it was cheating.