Thread: Tokens on minus

Tokens on minus

I have a pretty big problem. Sunday night I was 2 tokens and yesterday -25 tokeni.I do not think I violated the rules of the game in any way, maybe because I made ​​3 sites for facebook put them on collaborators. Has something to do this?

Apprentice
    Hmm.. sounds like you've had tokens taken away from you. Possibly (like you said) for your extra FB accounts /shrug

Please someone to give me a concret answer to know what i have to do.

Nordeus Support

If you are unable to find the answer and decide to contact Nordeus please provide them as many details as possible including your:

- Facebook ID number (Always)
    - Phone number (if you haven’t received tokens paid by SMS)
    - Payment provider that you used (f you haven’t received paid tokens)
    Last edited by Phil Scrivener; 07-09-2013 at 04:23 PM.
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I don't think so also I don't think you got 27 tokens for this "trick" and from what I know is not illegal to do that, is just not "nice"

Write a mail at support@nordeus.eu also add your fb id there, cheer and have a nice day!

Dreamer
    I would love to have negative tokens, then I can stop playing, uninstall the app and celebrate that I took tokens from a pirate haha

Most probably you completed a survey without confirming a passage, or you went for a pay one but you stopped before giving any money, hence the provider might have credited you THEN removed the tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Most probably you completed a survey without confirming a passage, or you went for a pay one but you stopped before giving any money, hence the provider might have credited you THEN removed the tokens.
    No i don't pay money for tokens or something like this. All i do to win token is made 3 facebook and put them at the collaborators . That all i do on top eleven wich is unussualy.

Apprentice
    Ah, so you make other Top Eleven accounts and use them as referrals of your main account to get tokens .... I thought that wasn't allowed?