Thread: worst game ever

worst game ever

hello guys,
    i can't understand this game. i have spent a lot of time building my team, but today i decided to delete it. why? because i have best team in championship (regarding the star numbers), i always look at my adversary and try to put my team in the best formation, but always loosing.
    today i lost 0-4 to a team playing 3DC - 2DMC (L+R) - 2MC - 1 AMC - 2AC.
    my team was 4 D - 1 DMC - 2 MC - 1AMC - 2 AC..
    all default, except playing through middle.
    i had enough of this game. is there anything else that matters in this game or it's just tactics and player skills?

Shhhhhhhh...... Don't vent, u may get banned!!! LOls

you are better team, and change formation everyday. it means your team isn't solid and not stable at all. look at your squad some of your player perfome badly. LEt them out or let them start but change right after the match.

sell all player perfome 4-5
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Well, just because you are the best team doesn't mean you should win every match. Last season, I had the best starting 11 of my league but once I ended up losing 4-0 even thought my quality was 3 points higher. Anyway I still won the league at the end just 3 pts clear of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th ( they ended up with the same number of points). You should take it easy and not worry about the results and enjoy the game as it is. Maybe you can still win the league if you try, because in general, the best team usually wins the league. Troll winners are more common in CHL and Cup...

Quote Originally Posted by kd18 View Post
    Well, just because you are the best team doesn't mean you should win every match. Last season, I had the best starting 11 of my league but once I ended up losing 4-0 even thought my quality was 3 points higher. Anyway I still won the league at the end just 3 pts clear of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th ( they ended up with the same number of points). You should take it easy and not worry about the results and enjoy the game as it is. Maybe you can still win the league if you try, because in general, the best team usually wins the league. Troll winners are more common in CHL and Cup...
    the team scored most goals, in my opinion
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by tudor_drago View Post
    hello guys,
    i can't understand this game. i have spent a lot of time building my team, but today i decided to delete it. why? because i have best team in championship (regarding the star numbers), i always look at my adversary and try to put my team in the best formation, but always loosing.
    today i lost 0-4 to a team playing 3DC - 2DMC (L+R) - 2MC - 1 AMC - 2AC.
    my team was 4 D - 1 DMC - 2 MC - 1AMC - 2 AC..
    all default, except playing through middle.
    i had enough of this game. is there anything else that matters in this game or it's just tactics and player skills?
    Like Tongly said you shouldn't change your formation all the time. In-fact i am very sceptical if changing your formation to beat other formations works at all. I play 4-4-1-1 and nearly always win, if you have the best rated team as 'July Fourth' has explained to me in the past you do not need to change formation every game, your team being stronger should be enough. You should only attempt formation and tactical changes if the team you are playing is of better quality.

I would have stuck it out, there is nothing wrong with losing games and playing around with the team and formation until you find what works for you. Most people do this for the first few seasons anyway. Usually by season 3/4 you will settle to what you like and what works.