Thread: view matches

Rookie

view matches

I get better results when i dont view matches. How is that possible? Are they laughing with us? I have never invest in this game one euro and i wont do it until engine be improve. Its a bad joke.

Quote Originally Posted by surgal f.c. View Post
    I get better results when i dont view matches. How is that possible? Are they laughing with us? I have never invest in this game one euro and i wont do it until engine be improve. Its a bad joke.
    We all manage our teams differently and play the game differently, I enjoy to watch most games I play ( kick off time allowing). I have won 7-0 when fast asleep once, lol . It's not necessary to invest into the game to enjoy it. On the other side of the coin you don't have to watch any game to enjoy the set up , or training etc. seems like your not enjoying the game and consider it a bad joke. Well your not on your own many are showing their anger at the game. I however have had nothing unusual happen as yet !!
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Rookie
    I had not have nothing inusual until this season. And i enjoy very much this game but its a shame its engine to be so bad. I cannot accept one team weaker with striker playing as goalkeeper and totally abandoned can win a match. That is unrealistic. And annoying. It doesnt happen in r eal life. A weakr team can win, but not with striker ias gkp. this is a really shame, because there are good ideas here and it could be a great game if they would fix this bugs

yes, same here.. me some times ive got doubt results when ihad join the match, but when leave them i've got sure scoreboard result, even if that match lose or win.

does its cause even we watch the game we have more to getting booster bonuses, so affected the result then? dunno
    Last edited by nordeus5; 07-10-2013 at 12:56 AM.