Thread: Crippling Injury Problems....

Rookie

Crippling Injury Problems....

Hello All,

I having a severe bout of injuries for the past three weeks. For almost a month I haven't had a full squad. Right now, I have 5 players injured and one suspended. It hampered me winning last season. Came in second. This season I don't even have a chance of doing much if this continues. Something is wrong here. Seems illogical.

Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Ive had less injuries since upgrading my pitch and practice facility. Though. still some injuries -- less.

Rookie
    Unfortunately that doesn't hekp. I am at level 5. My medical fecility is at level 6. And my players are mostly 38+. 0 friendlies. I only train my subs. Its a bug I tell you!!

Ground is level 5 and pitch is 6 I think.

"grass carpet lowers injuries by 30%" & "Medium Ground improves players training conditions...." according to game. I have these, and it has seemed to help

Rookie
    I have the grass carpet and large stadium... no luck.

Darn. Well I can also say that injuries have seemed to be a plague lately, even if you have the facilities etc. if you play a team using hard tackling bad things happen (and always to your best player cos he has the ball). yeah. I do offer sympathy but have no real suggestions. change formation? arrows? dunno.

Rookie
    Well I dont want to chage the winning formula. That is why I am not tinkering with them. At least even with injuries my team is giving others a run for thier money.

I have resigned myself to thinking its a bug. And going along.

I would have had 3 injuries today. But today's fixtures gave me 2 more.

Rookie
    Playing two matches in a day is a bummer too! But this is just plain stupid!