Thread: about scout player,can help

about scout player,can help

i just play only lv2,and i buy 6scout player around 22-26years old,why the scout player hard to up traning point?and the scout can keep long term,because up 1lv the star will drop,the young player better or scout player better?my scout player until now only up 1-2 point,5point=1star if i up lv my scout player star will drop 1star(5 point),like that after i lv4-5,my scout player will be 4-5 star only,any good suggest for me ?
    about scout player,can help-360-20130102155252774.jpg

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aaa6285 View Post
    i just play only lv2,and i buy 6scout player around 22-26years old,why the scout player hard to up traning point?and the scout can keep long term,because up 1lv the star will drop,the young player better or scout player better?my scout player until now only up 1-2 point,5point=1star if i up lv my scout player star will drop 1star(5 point),like that after i lv4-5,my scout player will be 4-5 star only,any good suggest for me ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	360截图20130102155252774.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	5.4 KB 
ID:	516
    First you have the advantage of special ability, not all players have it. Younger players will grow much faster then scout or normal players. But you can put only your scouter on special training, you can train him more often and give him green boosters.

On long term, a younger player can be same/better then a scouter. On an other account I baught 4 seasons ago a player (18y old) now he's 22 and still he's 6 stars.

But still if it would be possible, get scouters close to 7 stars, they can go easy to 7 stars plus in that season so next season you will have him at 6 stars plus also there is some important advantage, if you are training him you can give him points how you want, normaly when you are getting him he's stats are very close, but after 1,2 seasons, you can create a player with a lot of skill points in attack/defence.
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 01-02-2013 at 07:28 AM.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

so better i buy the young player,