Thread: Player evolution

Player evolution

Hi guys.. How should i use skill points on my players?

I mean, use them only on Attacking for STs or should also increase Defence? Should the 3 categories stay more or less at the same level?

Everyone uses the skill-points on players different, but here is what I prefer.

DL, DC and DR - Mainly on defense, but do not forget the other two categorys, especially speed is needed to stop fast MCs or STs! I would say 40% - 50% defense, 30% - 40% on physis & mentality and 10% - 30% on attack. As example 30/25/30 or 35/25/33.

DML, DMC and DMR - I think almost the same as above, but I concentrate more on attack and physis & mentality here. As example 25/26/27 or 26/25/27.

ML, MC and MR - I prefer skilling the ML, MC and MR more on attack and physis & mentality. A bit defense is good too. As example: 25/30/32 or 27/33/30.

AML, AMC and AMR - I prefer skilling the AML, AMC and AMR mainly on attack, defense and physis & mentality are almost on the same. As example: 25/35/25 or 27/33/27.

ST - I prefer skilling the ST mainly on attack and on physis & mentality and a little bit defense. As example: 20/40/30 or 20/40/35, something like that.

So far this works pretty good for me, my MCs are actually stopping passes too and my DCs are able to block passes and run after players. I must say that it actually depends on your playing style too, if you mainly play defensive your players should be more trained on defense. As you can see, the most of my players are focused on attack, that's why I often win with high scores but sometimes loose against counter-formations or stronger players, especially in cup.
    Last edited by Incredipede; 07-13-2013 at 09:15 AM.

Thanks for your answer man. Indeed, i'm doing more or less the same thing as you ..

Let's see other opinions..