Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: My kingdom for an AMR!

My kingdom for an AMR!

An AMC-AMR would be perfect but just a MR-AMR will be enough.
    Day 15 and I still haven't found this player.

Scout list keep on updating but this player is still missing.

TM, one of the most useless features in T11. I have seen just a couple of this players and, of course, they belong to abandoned teams.

Auctions! It seems incredible but there are very few of them on my server, and all in the bottom of the range (I'm looking for a quality 53 at least).
    With two exceptions.

Day 8, 4:00 pm cet. MR-AMR, 23yo, 54*shadow striker. Great!
    At round 8 just me and an indonesian guy.
    Oh my god... I'm screwed...
    I know I shouldn't have to start a bid war but this guy had very few money and a whole roster made by 3-4*. He was 12 points under my quality.
    But, of course, he didn't stop. I know that it was a suicide for him to buy this player but he kept on bidding. Maybe for his dignity, I don't know.
    At round 35 I quit.

Day 15, 2 hours ago. AMC-AMR 18yo, 54* without SA. Perfect.
    At round 6 just me and a Swiss guy.
    Also this time I know I shouldn't have to start a bid war because he was a token buyer but what the hell, he had 2 AMR with 5* and 6*, why the hell you need another one?
    Have you an AMR fetish?
    This time I went further to round 40, then I run out of tokens.

So... does anyone have I useless AMR?
    DOn't hesitate, you can ask me whatever you want
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Why not get a young fast trainer MR and train to be AMR? would be cheaper maybe

Apprentice
    Be a little more patient...I was on the hunt for an aml/ml since day 1,I found none so finally I bought an ml with a plan to make him a winger but then the next day I came across an aml/ml and got him somehow...

Idk why but I believe finding wingers on the transfer market can be a headache at times...

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Why not get a young fast trainer MR and train to be AMR? would be cheaper maybe
    This is what I tend to do. I have ML/AML and MR/AMR and they both started off as ML and MR respectively. Sometimes it's just easier if you plan to keep a player over the long term.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    I know your pain. I've been checking for a new AMR/AMC to replace my 4*, 41Q, 26 year old one whose contract expires at the end of this season. At the start of last season, I was able to sign an AML/AMC nordeus generated 5* so they are out there. For my other team, one of my youths was actually an AML/AMC and I jumped on him!

But yeah, a good AM*/AMC does seem to be hard to find. I just check all three places every time I login to see if there is a good one available.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Also strikers can be trained to be pretty darn good AM*:
    My kingdom for an AMR!-aa.jpg

Dreamer
    Funny enough, 80% of the decent AMCs that I see on the marker are also AMRs. I'm usually looking for MR/AMR and those are harder to find, but you just need some patience.

Thanks!
    Normally I don't like to train players for SA or new roles.
    I prefer to give them more skills or invest 50 tks in a scout with almost 7* and SA.

I wrote this post because this is an exception: I've never found so many difficulties in getting one player.
    Neither managers that would sell their mom just to buy a player that is almost useless for them.
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

Rookie
    Yeah, AMR - AML are so scarce.
    But fortunately, I found one with a SA yesterday, but I had to fight against a Vitetnamese guy who spent around 7-8 tokens each round, just to raise the player. At round 9, I don't know what happened to him but I won the auction. The negative thing was I bought him for (his price x2)

I have two of the little blighters and they are good to a point, although this season its been horrific in cup comps....
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )