Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Yasin Ali
  • 1 Post By Danijel Kebet
  • 1 Post By onstyle
  • 2 Post By onstyle

Thread: Troll/ weird game engine.

Dreamer

Troll/ weird game engine.

WTF is going on over the last 6 days? I've won once in 6 days so far with the strongest team in the league by a mile. Don't tell me it's something I'm doing wrong cuz I'm a level 5 & got the right formation with the right defensive & offensive arrows in the appropriate places. All started with that stupid new update I guess. There's a serious troll that's been introduced into the game I'm guessing. WTF!!!
    Yinhung likes this.

I've been experiencing the same problem for a few days too. The weak teams are super human when playing me in the league. I even played the same teams in friendlies & thrashed the by an average of 4 goals.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasin Ali View Post
    WTF is going on over the last 6 days? I've won once in 6 days so far with the strongest team in the league by a mile. Don't tell me it's something I'm doing wrong cuz I'm a level 5 & got the right formation with the right defensive & offensive arrows in the appropriate places. All started with that stupid new update I guess. There's a serious troll that's been introduced into the game I'm guessing. WTF!!!
    Level 5 seems to be a turning point, i.e it gets harder
    Last edited by herdo; 07-15-2013 at 01:44 PM.

Angry

Im at lvl 11! MY TEAM IS FOR 5 POINTS STRONGER FROM ALL THE OTHERS. IM AT 8. POSITION! I buy tokens and watch every game and have full fitnes and moral. Team value is 580 M $! other in my lague are 300. (and i have only 18 players).
    Today i lose 6:2 from team that is 10 POINTS WEAKER THAN ME! i
    Yinhung likes this.

Rookie
    It's Nordeus plan to make you buy more tokens
    aiureah likes this.

but i cant buy better players than i have now :S

but i cant buy better players than i have now.. And im only gonna quit game, not buying more tokens

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Danijel Kebet View Post
    but i cant buy better players than i have now.. And im only gonna quit game, not buying more tokens
    Good idea, stop buying tokens and your team will perform better. After your team perform better you will be thinking about buying tokens again to improve the team and when you did your team will start to lose again ... that's the way this game is
    dann02 and Yinhung like this.

Dreamer
    Feels much better now that I'm not bothering like before. I mean I was watching games @ 2 flipping am!! Love the game but it needs to be much more realistic. Wake the F up Nordeus & smell the coffee.