Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Snipe

Thread: I have an idea for youth squad players

I have an idea for youth squad players

I think it should ask us what positions we need players for and then take how many ever days it usually does and then when the game wants to charge you 23 tokens for a player as it always seems to it will be in a position we actually need. the last 3 seasons I have simply released the tokens one as I dont need him and the free player I just sell for the cash.

and nordeus will get more tokens spent on players then they are now.
    Jubran Afridi likes this.

Yeah I could not agree anymore... I'd like to sign the token youth players and then power train them to a standard for my team but more often than not they are not the position I need and also the timing of receiving the youth players are bad because the majority of them I receive are in the 2nd half of the season, If there was a 4* youth player at 18 years old available to me on DAY 2 (They arrive as 19 years already lost a star on day 1) of every season with the position I needed the most then I would sign him every time.

Maybe they could do a youth list like the scout list.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 07-14-2013 at 06:56 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Good idea, as it stands I'm like you sell the rubbish one and release the other.

I hope they take notice

Rookie
    Unfortunately, no one will take this idea under consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by iL FaLCoNe View Post
    Unfortunately, no one will take this idea under consideration.
    That's the problem, the youth system sucks! because the timing of the arrival of youth players is so bad.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    You should do it so you get the youngster at the beginning of ur season and maybe half way through. So in the way they have more time to play and increase their quality.

Pro
    Good post! theyd make more money if they implimented the OP or julys idea, id happily spend 20 odd tokens on a decent youth player for a position i needed at the start of the season. I released the one i got the other day as he was a 47 (4*) MC, which i actually needed but felt i could get better on the TL for less than the 21 tokens they wanted