Thread: Players maxing out + low player rating.

Players maxing out + low player rating.

I can't add any more skill points to one of my strikers in the "Attack" and "Physical and Mental" attribute sections. He is on 46.4 on each of those sections. Am I right in thinking that this player maxes out on all attribute sections on 46.4 and there is no way to improve him further?

Also, on a side note:

I have a goalkeeper that is 5 star rating for my current level, with full morale before nearly every game but he never gets a rating of above 6. 6 is rare, usually 5 every game. Even with many clean sheets. Is there any way to improve that or should I just sell him on? I have already bought a replacement as I don't want him causing me to lose any games.

Any help appreciated, cheers.

You do not say how many points the player has in his "Defence" category. I am assuming he only has 26.4. You can't have more than 20 quality points difference between top and bottom totals. You will have to add some defence points before you can add more to the others.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

He does indeed have 26.4 in the "Defence" category. Thanks very much for clearing that up for me. Pleased to hear that I can continue to improve him.