Thread: Fixture scheduling

Fixture scheduling

Does anyone else have ridiculous fixture scheduling times due to cup/CL participation?
    I thought my 30 mins rest/recovery between games a couple of days ago was bad enough, but 15 minutes between start times (9 of which of course is my first game) is shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Wullie View Post
    Does anyone else have ridiculous fixture scheduling times due to cup/CL participation?
    I thought my 30 mins rest/recovery between games a couple of days ago was bad enough, but 15 minutes between start times (9 of which of course is my first game) is shocking.
    15 minutes is the worst possible scenario, especially if both games are away because you can't use 2 tokens to change one of the times to avoid fixture clash, 30 minutes is managable, you will have enough time to set up your squad for the next game. Its happened to me a few times, and when it does and they are away games theres not much you can do.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    15 minutes is the worst possible scenario, especially if both games are away because you can't use 2 tokens to change one of the times to avoid fixture clash, 30 minutes is managable, you will have enough time to set up your squad for the next game. Its happened to me a few times, and when it does and they are away games theres not much you can do.
    I've raised a feedback support request for the developers to look at it. I can cope with the 30 minutes (although if that happens at a time I'm working, that'll be frustrating), but 15 minutes is too short.

Luckily I am at home, but I'm not happy that I have to waste 2 tokens to change a kick-off time when they leave me no choice (especially as I can't do it on my phone and because tokens are very hard to get at the moment, since no videos are showing up)