Thread: MULTIPLE DOUBTS!!! :p

Rookie

MULTIPLE DOUBTS!!! :p

Is this Formation Legit??
    MULTIPLE DOUBTS!!! :p-screenshot-22-.jpg

If yes can someone suggest the counter for this formation!
    And if noo can someone explain me how this guy is 1st in League and Im 2nd After all these Stats!! Take a look
    MULTIPLE DOUBTS!!! :p-screenshot-21-.jpg

And Can Someone Say me How does Negotiations work??
    I have bidded for a player and i gave some 28t for him but it showz only 10t!!
    Will i get oll da token i spend during Bidding for that player or I WONT??
    MULTIPLE DOUBTS!!! :p-screenshot-20-.jpg

Pro
    it's a legit formation, don't know how to counter it.

If your offer is not accepted you will get 28 tokens back. It shows only 10 because that's how many you offered to the seller. Other 18 went to (insert your own greedy joke here) Nordeus.

Rookie
    ohhkk thanks a lot mate!! so if he accepts my token will also go?? i mean the extra tokenz i paid !!

Pro
    you will lose 28 tokens if he accepts it. That's a big offer in my opinion this late in the season. Once you get in to the next season, scout the seller when determining the appropriate offer. For example, when you are lvl 5 in a week, you could see players from lvl 4 manager in the list. I never bother offering to those because they most likely cost him 50 tokens (scouts for him) and he will not sell. Vice versa, if the team is higher than you, the player is a * less for him and you could get him for less.

Rookie
    well hez level 6!! so u say that he will mostly accept the offer???

Pro
    I dont know but it is only a 3* player for him. I would sell someone like that for 10 tokens. It is a young player so he might want to keep him. Also look at his squad and how deep he is in the position.

Rookie
    The player is a sub in his squad ....soo dont that increase my chance!! srry 4 da stupid questions..but im doing negotiaitans for the first time!!

Pro
    yes it increases chances but if the first team member is older, the young one might be replacing him. Also, not everyone logs into top eleven daily so there is always a chance your offer is not even seen in which case it expires.

Apprentice
    yeah it's a legit formation
    Better would be to play your favorite formation instead of trying to change your formation to counter him....But if you're hell bent in countering him I guess you can take a look at this table
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...-what-use.html

Ah,I wish you and me are on the same server next season since I'll be selling some of my 44 q players through negotiations :P
    You'll get all your tokens back...the only catch is that sometimes you'll have to wait for 24 hours to get your tokens back if the owner of the player doesn't rejects or accepts your offer...

Rookie
    ohh Tanx a lot...Can you PM your Fb link to mee?? Cause i need a hell lot of players and my market aint that impressive!! Take a look at my team and check whether i got any player you need!!
    MULTIPLE DOUBTS!!! :p-screenshot-24-.jpgMULTIPLE DOUBTS!!! :p-screenshot-25-.jpg