Thread: how to send official items?

how to send official items?

hi,my friend stored around 100 tokens and wants to send me an official kit but he cant,does this has to do with the fact that he never payed for this game?an d if yes whats the minimum to pay so he can send me the official kit?thanks in advance

I think the number of tokens needs to be bought to be the value of the official item before it can be sent to a friend.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I think the number of tokens needs to be bought to be the value of the official item before it can be sent to a friend.
    the person who is sending or the person who is receiving
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    the person who is sending or the person who is receiving
    From the official article:

Another restriction is that Official emblems and jerseys can only be gifted if you’ve purchased a number tokens during your career equal to or greater than that of the Official Item’s cost.
    For example, Barca badge costs 199T. You bought them with 199T from TV rights or token farming. You can't send them if you don't bought 199T for your whole T11 career. If you bought them and already used them all, you can still gift them. As you already reached that requirements, you can still farm more tokens and bought another official item and gift them to your friend, because the game knows that you already bought 199T...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

understand,so what happens if i buy the barca emblem with those free tokens and after using my paypall to get 199?emblem would still be available for transfer?

Quote Originally Posted by paoki023 View Post
    understand,so what happens if i buy the barca emblem with those free tokens and after using my paypall to get 199?emblem would still be available for transfer?
    Yeah. Just make sure that you buy at least 199T. Token farming, surveys and videos don't count...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC