Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Peter Pirsten

Thread: Not Fair . How can i lose ?

Unhappy Not Fair . How can i lose ?

Explain,how it's fair for me to lose this match?

Not Fair . How can i lose ?-top-11.jpg

let us see more, hightlight, static, how did you change player in the match,
    lost 1 match againt weaker team once or 2 in a season isn't somthing strange, it comes like random even in real life
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Everyone is talking about formations, tactics, useful and not useful skills, high moral and so on. Of cause these things matters in the long run, but trust me some games you are destined to lose.
    The fact is you will lose to anyone any time, especially on higher levels (level 10 and above). Don’t ever forget you’re here for two reasons, and two reasons only: 1. To be entertained 2. To spend money. (or the other way around depending who you´re asking)
    Players like you and me might be used (from other games) to get kick backs out of our dedication. In top eleven, provided both teams are legal formations, you will lose games no matter what you do. Most probably you´ll lose to a “friend” or even a “friend of a friend” (whom, by the way, you know nothing about) or to just some random player, and your dedication will not matter, not how great support you have, not how much you spend in the transfer market, not how you coach your team. It seems that “Nordeus” likes us to believe such parameters matters, but in the end you are in the hands of lady luck.
    The answer, if questioning, you´ll get from Nordeus support, or anyone else is: in real life the teams don´t always win.
    There is a “market communistic philosophy” controlling the outcome all top eleven matches. Keep most players happy, make more people spend more, by sharing all the trophies. Why there is 3 tournaments to fight for. How often do you think you will win them all in the same season?
    Don’t let this game get to you. If you feeling frustrated and angry there´s a lot of great games out there. Take care!
    I am Vagablue, level 17, I won it all, and I´ve lost it.
    nsretkovic and HaHaSa like this.

That is the reason why Bradford City made the Capital One Cup final...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pirsten View Post
    Everyone is talking about formations, tactics, useful and not useful skills, high moral and so on. Of cause these things matters in the long run, but trust me some games you are destined to lose.
    The fact is you will lose to anyone any time, especially on higher levels (level 10 and above). Don’t ever forget you’re here for two reasons, and two reasons only: 1. To be entertained 2. To spend money. (or the other way around depending who you´re asking)
    Players like you and me might be used (from other games) to get kick backs out of our dedication. In top eleven, provided both teams are legal formations, you will lose games no matter what you do. Most probably you´ll lose to a “friend” or even a “friend of a friend” (whom, by the way, you know nothing about) or to just some random player, and your dedication will not matter, not how great support you have, not how much you spend in the transfer market, not how you coach your team. It seems that “Nordeus” likes us to believe such parameters matters, but in the end you are in the hands of lady luck.
    The answer, if questioning, you´ll get from Nordeus support, or anyone else is: in real life the teams don´t always win.
    There is a “market communistic philosophy” controlling the outcome all top eleven matches. Keep most players happy, make more people spend more, by sharing all the trophies. Why there is 3 tournaments to fight for. How often do you think you will win them all in the same season?
    Don’t let this game get to you. If you feeling frustrated and angry there´s a lot of great games out there. Take care!
    I am Vagablue, level 17, I won it all, and I´ve lost it.
    This is a cut/paste job. I have seen this in many threads now. Regardless of the truth, this is not the answer to all the issues posted on this board.

This is certainly not a fair game. 4-5-1 V wins vs 4-1-4-1 more than half of the time, so it is not uncommon to see a result such as this, but the quality gap should have turned the tide on this one. The 12th player was a double-decker bus, parked right in front of the goal.

Rookie
    That's\ what happens when you toss up stars in one team