Thread: Season in Review - Best and Worst Period

Wink Season in Review - Best and Worst Period

Can you guys tell me when is your best time this season, and when is the time where you raged a lot.

For me, my best moment is when AEPRE FC keeps up their winning streak, and when my reserves AEPRE FC 35 clinches 2nd on the table.

My worst moment is right now where my main team players suffering form issues, and gone winless for 4 matches. While for my reserve team is when I got trolled out of the RR Cup by a very weak team who just been taken over from the robot's spot.

What's yours?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

I'm pretty happy with both of my Teams, I got bored with only one, so I started an alt to have more fun. Both Teams work pretty well for me. With Zwietracht I'm on my way to a 26-0-0 Series in the League, and I'm in both finals. With AC Wutz, I'm currently 3rd of the league while the first is only 1 Point ahead, we had a draw yesterday, but I'm still good minded and think we could win the league.

I am pretty happy with my team we are going for 26-0-0 plus we are in semi of champs league and currently 1-0 but we have only lost 1 match all season in the cup and the return leg was a draw so if I were to rage maybe it would be that.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Apprentice
    Best - 2nd half of the league....I played two token buyers on the trot and managed to beat them somehow
    worst - held to a draw by a weaker team twice in the league
    moment which made me angry - when I was unable to sell my playmaker mc through auctions....took me some 4-5 days to get rid of him

Best - Reaching Semi-Finals of the Cup only to draw 2-2 then lose 3-1 against a clearly stronger team. I had won many stronger teams along the way.
    Worst - None except getting knocked out of Cup. Tanking the season.

Worst - The first week of the season, full of troll results, Losing group game in the CL and 3 early draws in the league as well as losing out in the Cup on away goals in the second round

Best - Shortly after the troll results going on a good winning streak in my league to get my league campaign back on track. Also good progression through the KO stages of the CL to get to another final.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

FCB
    Best: Entire season except 4 days ...

Worst: 2nd week - I lost my CUP Quals
    end of season - I lost my CL semis ..
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

WORST MOMENT SO FAR - Being trolled 3-1 by Kampung F.C who always been active in matches...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC