Thread: Suspicious last game results

Suspicious last game results

So I went into week 26 level on points but 3 ahead on goal difference. My match played first and I won 3-0 requiring the 2nd place team to win by 7 to secure the title.

He wins 7-0. I smell some serious BS. Can I get this looked at by support at all?

Nope, I doubt so. Just accept it as part of the game & move on. That's what I have been doing after some bad experience with the game.
    League Winner (5): 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9
    League Runner-up: 6
    CL Winner (5): 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9
    CL Runner-up: 7
    Cup Winner (3): 1, 2, 6
    Cup Runner-up: 3
    Double Winner: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9

Banned
    All I can say is....DOH! I would have felt better if it were 10-0, but 7-0 is the perfect score to rub it in.

come on?? you want to raise this with support?? he pulled off a stunning result to win the title. If it had been the other way round you'd still be doing air punches in your sleep tonight. I hope his 7th goal came in the 90th minute. just for added drama.

More wondering if he could have rigged colluded to win by the required amount. Seems more than a little suspicious. But whatever only a game.

Did he play a rubbish team?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

i was about to ask same question.. were they near bottom of league? what was your result against that team earlier in season?

He played the team in 6th (finished 7th) so not a great team. My results against them were a 3-3 and a 2-0 win. I beat his team 2-0 twice.
    I'm new to the game only joined up on the 4th so more curious as to see if it is a potentially hackable game as many others ive played in the past are which ruin them.
    2nd place isnt too bad though, shame my team was out of the cup when I took over.

Apprentice
    The mods on here have said that there are no hacks for the game.

If that's true or not .. who knows, but that is the official stance.

Dreamer
    Well it he has hack then wouldn't be tailing you in the first place !? Results is acceptable, there was one time I lost 1-4 to a 4th/5th place team but on the second leg of season, I won 6-1