Thread: Power training block?

Power training block?

Hi guys, Can anyone help me out with this?

I've got a player that I've had from level 1, I'm now level 6. I've power trained him since day 1 but now he's got to a point where Attack and Physical wont increase.

Defence 34.4
    Attack 54.2
    Physical 54.2

Quality 47

Do I have to improve his Defensive skills to be able to increase the others?

Yes you need to increase defence because you cannot have one skill area that is more than 20 points difference to another skill area.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Thanks for the help. I'll work on his defence. I want to try and keep him for as long as possible, he's my only original (level 1) player I have left in my squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Saintian View Post
    Thanks for the help. I'll work on his defence. I want to try and keep him for as long as possible, he's my only original (level 1) player I have left in my squad.
    How old is he? because we can make a good estimate on how long he can last before his training is too slow.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

He's 23 now and his training has slowed down alot. He's getting around 65-70 each training session. Where before it used to be double that.

Good to know that, as i just find ou that situation on a Goal Keeper. so there is a point where you need to distribute pojnts on everithing, well, at least he got some expertise on something.

Thanks for the information July Fourth.