Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By meis

Thread: I don't want to play same teams again next season.

I don't want to play same teams again next season.

For the past 4 seasons the top 7 teams in my league have been in my league the following season, including 4 teams that have been there for all 4 seasons.

Im getting bored playing them. Is there someway I can get a league of new teams next season?
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    For the past 4 seasons the top 7 teams in my league have been in my league the following season, including 4 teams that have been there for all 4 seasons.

Im getting bored playing them. Is there someway I can get a league of new teams next season?
    Are you in-game friends with any of them? If so, the game tries to keep friends together wherever possible. Even if you only have one of them as a friend, THEY may be friends with the others, therefore that's why you keep playing them.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

I only accepted 2 of their friend request after this season had started. Before this season i never accepted any friends because of the whole friendly requests crap.
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

Maybe they are friends with the other players causing all the teams to be locked together each season, I would suggest to make friends with players that are above or below you in the league.
    FC Croft History LEVEL 7 (Famous)

League...............................Won Season 1,2,4,5......Runner Up 3,6
    Champions League.....Won Season 1,2,3,4......Runner Up 5
    Cup.......................................Won Season 2

The Raiders History LEVEL 2 (Rookie)

League...............................Won Season 1...........Runner Up
    Cup.......................................Won Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by Croft Original View Post
    Maybe they are friends with the other players causing all the teams to be locked together each season, I would suggest to make friends with players that are above or below you in the league.
    Yup, friend's friends (still some random strangers in the internet tho). I've been rejecting few of them as well... sick seeing those same faces. Particularly those 'gang' that add 2% or more to my opponent ALMOST EVERY SINGLE match. Effin' trolls. Hmmph.
    Cat Harrison likes this.