Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: One should always...

One should always...

Buy a scout at the start of a new season?
    FC Krab

Quote Originally Posted by Midas van Oene View Post
    Buy a scout at the start of a new season?
    Yeah. Buying scouts at the beginning of the season gives the scout player optimum development in skills gains over the season and the best scouts bought can last about 4 seasons in a team.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeah. Buying scouts at the beginning of the season gives the scout player optimum development in skills gains over the season and the best scouts bought can last about 4 seasons in a team.
    Wait, so scouts have an expiration date? You can't just keep renewing their contract? I'm only on level 2 so I haven't seen much.
    FC Krab

Quote Originally Posted by Midas van Oene View Post
    Wait, so scouts have an expiration date? You can't just keep renewing their contract? I'm only on level 2 so I haven't seen much.
    You can keep them as long as you like. I'm just saying the best scouts bought at the beginning of the season should last in your squad for about 4 seasons before they have declined too much quality wise.
    Midas van Oene likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Also if you don't only depend on quality, buy a young one, optimal are 22-24 years so you can keep him a lot of seasons. You can powertrain him when his quality drops. Power training after four seasons is not worth it, but as always everyone's own choice.
    My name is Obvious, Captain Obvious!

My Team: RXL