Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Do level matter in training speed ??

Rookie

Do level matter in training speed ??

Do manager level have effect in players training speed ?? For example, I'm in level 5 and players max quality in this level is 44. I have players with 45q (6*) so next season they'll become 5* with max quality in level 6 is 49. Will my player going to train faster next level than current level because they're not at max quality anymore ??

PS. Between playing in the match and full cycle of training (normal) which one give exp the best ??

thx
    Last edited by onstyle; 07-22-2013 at 01:13 PM.

Pro
    yes they will train faster as long as their age doesn't go over in the next tier. For example, if he turns 22 he will probably train slower because 18-21 is the same but there is a drop to 22 from my experience. Not sure what other tiers are, maybe 25, 28, 31?

Not sure about your 2nd question. I don't play friendlies and i try to play younger guys in the competition games and then i train everyone under the age of 30 to be at 97-99 condition for the next match.

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    yes they will train faster as long as their age doesn't go over in the next tier. For example, if he turns 22 he will probably train slower because 18-21 is the same but there is a drop to 22 from my experience. Not sure what other tiers are, maybe 25, 28, 31?

Not sure about your 2nd question. I don't play friendlies and i try to play younger guys in the competition games and then i train everyone under the age of 30 to be at 97-99 condition for the next match.
    Yeah training band speeds are 18-21,22-25,26-29,30-31 and then 32+
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I believe he is asking if the manager level has any influence on the training speed. This means, if a 5* player will start training slower once he hits 6*, and vice-versa, if a 6* player will start training faster once he goes down to 5*, presuming he maintains the age bracket.

I believe training brackets are something like this for faster trainers...

This of course is an average and only an estimate based on experience.

To the OP: Read through my Power Training guide and that should answer your questions.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 07-22-2013 at 02:33 PM.
    ppturano likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Flinger View Post
    I believe he is asking if the manager level has any influence on the training speed. This means, if a 5* player will start training slower once he hits 6*, and vice-versa, if a 6* player will start training faster once he goes down to 5*, presuming he maintains the age bracket.
    I believe so too and i thought i answered that in my first sentence.

Yep, but as you than go talking about the age training brackets, one could be unsure if your first sentence was actually a reply to the question, or if you misunderstood it. This way, no doubts remain (i had the same doubt, so now it's crystal clear to me ).
    magic3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I believe training brackets are something like this for faster trainers...

This of course is an average and only an estimate based on experience.

To the OP: Read through my Power Training guide and that should answer your questions.
    one of my fast trainner have +34/55/67 even he is 6* 35 Q and an other one has 20/45/97
    Last edited by tongly45; 07-22-2013 at 03:32 PM.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Is that table produced on training speeds when set to high intensity? Trying to figure out if my players training speeds are high or what i thought was high but if your players are gaining 40 on a normal stretch that's insane.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Flinger View Post
    Yep, but as you than go talking about the age training brackets, one could be unsure if your first sentence was actually a reply to the question, or if you misunderstood it. This way, no doubts remain (i had the same doubt, so now it's crystal clear to me ).
    Thx so much guys you both answer my question

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast