Thread: Can Champions League opponent see my fixture schedule??

Can Champions League opponent see my fixture schedule??

My Champions league opponent has kindly rearranged the 1st leg of tomorrows semi final for 15 mins after my league game..

i know thats his prerogative but was this purely coincidence or slightly sneaky....?? i'm not friends with him and he is not in my league.

How long will i have after my league game finishes to make changes? (league 21.53, CL 22.08)

will i be better off (for speed) starting my 1st XI in league then applying greens or will i have time to change my entire team if i play my entire 2nd XI in league game?

the league game is away also so cannot change time

He has done the dv8r trick on you, he has looked for the 30 minute gap in the times of the day when re-arranging the game and then placed the game directly after that "gap" to find when your league game is played.

If you have plenty of greens and you are quick then use first team for both games. Otherwise you will need to prioritise the games in terms of team selection for both games.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    you will have about 6 minutes between the end of game 1 and the start of game 2. But only 3 minutes to make the subs. So, only spend a few seconds looking at the post match stats. Then go right to making your subs. Have things planned out before hand so you know what formation and which players are playing. You may want to boost morale before game 1, though it could drop if they don't play in game one. But, you should have enough time to change their morale too. And to apply the skill points. I've done this before and have been successful.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Thanks guys.. Seriously Sneaky.... He is from Thailand and the time he has rearranged the game for is 4.08am for him

guess he really wants to win..........
    Last edited by fingermouse27; 07-21-2013 at 11:33 PM.

Pro
    its pretty genius tbh, all the benefits of playing your opponent in a friendly directly before your real game, without any cost to you bar 2 tokens!

Ive never used it but its very tempting lol

agreed. i was unaware of this little gem until today... i know what i'll be doing for the 2nd leg but knowing my luck his league game will be at home that day and he'll just move that one

I got lucky! for the 1st time that I've been playing this game in 6 seasons my league game was postponed because my opponent couldn't field eleven players!!! so I didn't have to rush at all. my fully refreshed team won 2-0. a sense of karma one feels..