Thread: Whats the best choice for TV rights from level 3 ?

Dreamer

Whats the best choice for TV rights from level 3 ?

Since new season is coming and i will be level 3 ,what's the best deal for TV rights ?

I have seen that is locked in my level the (win and get more tokens) contract in level 3...but it's also says up to 30 token,which is less from the extra token cause of loyalty which is 35 tokens...

Can some oldest manager give his knowledge about it?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also i have another thing to ask

I have completed the U21 as far (l3), cant go further cause other facilities has to be done.
    I will still get 2 young players in the begginning of the season?

Offer in which you get token for signing in and bonus 1 every four day is the best one if you play regularly.

Extra for Dedication is the best out the 4 deals, 35T for a 28 day season, but if you can't log in everyday just take the 1T a day contract, other 2 deals are too poor.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by dimdim1 View Post
    I have completed the U21 as far (l3), cant go further cause other facilities has to be done.
    Yes you will still get youth players.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Since new season is coming and i will be level 3 ,what's the best deal for TV rights ?

I have seen that is locked in my level the (win and get more tokens) contract in level 3...but it's also says up to 30 token,which is less from the extra token cause of loyalty which is 35 tokens...

Can some oldest manager give his knowledge about it?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also i have another thing to ask

Dosent metter, if you can log daily choose second one always!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yes you will still get youth players.
    tx for the answers

as a level14 friend told me there gonna be 2 players.... one that i have to give tokens to keep him and another that i will keep him-sell him withouth token given..is that right??

the question here is ....even if i dont have spare seat in my squad for them ,i still have the 7 day period to sign in them ?

and finally my last question

the adv contract i had as far was the first one of the 4 ..600k and thats it.
    will the unlock in level 3 or not ?,and if not when?.

i suppose the choice of what u take is as july said in his guide up to the managers choice

If you log in every day, by far the best 'Sonsorship' is Daily current Sponsor Nordeus for me. 40% more cash than the first one.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

tx for the answers

as a level14 friend told me there gonna be 2 players.... one that i have to give tokens to keep him and another that i will keep him-sell him withouth token given..is that right??

the question here is ....even if i dont have spare seat in my squad for them ,i still have the 7 day period to sign in them ?

and finally my last question

the adv contract i had as far was the first one of the 4 ..600k and thats it.
    will the unlock in level 3 or not ?,and if not when?.

i suppose the choice of what u take is as july said in his guide up to the managers choice
    If you don't have places, they will still appear and you will still have 7 days to sign them, but you'll have to make space for them first. Usually we will accept the free one and sell for profit, and release the one that costs tokens straight away.

For tokens sponsorship, I take the second one, 5 tokens every 4 days if you log in every day.

For money sponsorship, the last one gives the most money, but you'll have to renew it daily.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15