Thread: Crap players!

Question Crap players!

hi there!

can anyone tell me why my server has only crap players?
    i'm on level 2, and the best players i can buy from auctions are 20Q ( which is 4*)
    i have a friend which is in level 1 and in his auctions he can buy 24Q players, which is almost 6* for his level.
    And i remember that when i was on level 1, the best players i could buy was 19Q (4* in level 1)
    so, when i get to level 3, is it possible that they put me in another server or i will stay in this crap players server forever?

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by el_loco View Post
    hi there!

can anyone tell me why my server has only crap players?
    i'm on level 2, and the best players i can buy from auctions are 20Q ( which is 4*)
    i have a friend which is in level 1 and in his auctions he can buy 24Q players, which is almost 6* for his level.
    And i remember that when i was on level 1, the best players i could buy was 19Q (4* in level 1)
    so, when i get to level 3, is it possible that they put me in another server or i will stay in this crap players server forever?

cheers
    did you check for all the time of the day, in 4-6 am GMT you may see only 3-4* player. if it's not the case, so you are in a new sever and there is only 3* player in market as nobody sell 4 * player. you can check about 4h30 am GMT to see if there is some nordeus generated players, which are about 5*
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

yeah....i'm always checking the auctions, looks like the server is new, as you said.

I did'nt know about this difference between new and old servers, so thanks for telling me anyway..

The only moment in level 2 (wich i am now) that i bought some 24Q player (almost 5*) was on the first 2 days of the season. there were some good players there and i bought a lot of them, building a good team, as i have some scouts as well.
    But after the third day, the best i can find in auctions are 20Q players..wich is barely 4*.

And as i said before, my friend wich is in level 1, can buy 24Q players all the day long. And he leaves at the SAME CITY I LEAVE!! so, it's not about when i'm checking the auctions list. And yes, looks like it's about the server quality.
    new server sucks!

Do u know if i'm going to stay on this server forever, or they can put me in random servers when i'm level up??

thanks for your help bro!

yeah....i'm always checking the auctions, looks like the server is new, as you said.

I did'nt know about this difference between new and old servers, so thanks for telling me anyway..

The only moment in level 2 (wich i am now) that i bought some 24Q player (almost 5*) was on the first 2 days of the season. there were some good players there and i bought a lot of them, building a good team, as i have some scouts as well.
    But after the third day, the best i can find in auctions are 20Q players..wich is barely 4*.

And as i said before, my friend wich is in level 1, can buy 24Q players all the day long. And he leaves at the SAME CITY I LEAVE!! so, it's not about when i'm checking the auctions list. And yes, looks like it's about the server quality.
    new server sucks!

Do u know if i'm going to stay on this server forever, or they can put me in random servers when i'm level up??

thanks for your help bro!
    You will be on this server forever I'm afraid but you can remedy the auction list with better players if you decide to tank 2 or 3 seasons to allow other clubs to move ahead of you to sell you their players to you.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

no, you will stay there forever.

you and your friend are in diffrerent sever (if you couldn't see his match in friend fix)

now it's you to decide it, play in the highest level take you an avangtage that you have never had an higher level in the cup, you have always greater chance to win the cup. You have more time to develope your young player, buy scout .... you can enjoy your game till to face an token buyer and you will always have to take the game with him... and have very minor chance to win unless you miss some promotion
    old sever, you have many 5* player. build a great team, but the better your team, the lower chance to win the cup,

check out at 4 am (GMT) to see if you can find some good player for your team, .

till now you can make an other facebook account and ask your friend invited you in the game (make sur you don't do it) and you and your friend will be in the same sever, start tommorrow and find a team with value about 6m and have a position to win promotion and in 2 day you will be in level 2
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    till now you can make an other facebook account and ask your friend invited you in the game (make sur you don't do it) and you and your friend will be in the same sever, start tommorrow and find a team with value about 6m and have a position to win promotion and in 2 day you will be in level 2
    If you follow tongly's advice by creating new facebook account and adding your L1 friend BEFORE entering T11 and you get a new team in L1 and get yourself promoted you can find yourself playing in the SAME League and CL competitions as your friend each season.

Creating a new team is an good idea.. but by the other hand i'll be throwing out 2 months of playing and 8 scout players i already have.

at level 2 i faced very weak league and CL opponents, but when playing the CUP, there were only teams with more than 25Q (5*) since the beggining. My quality was about this average as well. since de 32 teams-playoff, 90% of the teams were more than 30Q average. But i managed to beat some 31Q teams and reached the semi-finals, wich was more than i expected.

So, it's weird..
    i could see a lot of great teams from my level at the cup, but when playing league and CL, it was boring as sh*t.

I prefer the chalenge of playing against good teams!

I don't know what to do right now, throw away 2 months of "work" and create a new team, or wait for the next season and see if this server will be better. Maybe because at levels 2 or 3, there are a lot of inactive players, so it can get more competitive when i reach higher levels...
    what does your experiences says about this "higher level are more competitives"?

and thanks for the help!!

Creating a new team is an good idea.. but by the other hand i'll be throwing out 2 months of playing and 8 scout players i already have.

at level 2 i faced very weak league and CL opponents, but when playing the CUP, there were only teams with more than 25Q (5*) since the beggining. My quality was about this average as well. since de 32 teams-playoff, 90% of the teams were more than 30Q average. But i managed to beat some 31Q teams and reached the semi-finals, wich was more than i expected.

So, it's weird..
    i could see a lot of great teams from my level at the cup, but when playing league and CL, it was boring as sh*t.

I prefer the chalenge of playing against good teams!

I don't know what to do right now, throw away 2 months of "work" and create a new team, or wait for the next season and see if this server will be better. Maybe because at levels 2 or 3, there are a lot of inactive players, so it can get more competitive when i reach higher levels...
    what does your experiences says about this "higher level are more competitives"?

and thanks for the help!!
    You could always run 2 accounts, the current one you have on the new server alongside the new account created with playing alongside your friend and after a while you can decide which account is right for you.

thanks for helping guys! this were some valuable tips!