Thread: New member say hi and needing tips

New member say hi and needing tips

Hi guys

Can I Enquire on how the club shop works, do you use tokens to buy shirts, then once bought do these go into your merchantdise for supporters to buy?

What are members views on training, what training and how often should you get your team to train.

Shame i never knew when the best time was to start as when i joined i was 18 points off the top three looks like no trophys for me in the first month.

I have played Champ manager for years spending far to much time on that, the good news this takes a fraction of your time so hopefully the other half won't moan to much.

Thanks guys

You buy shirts to display the colours and jerseys when you are playing your opponents and other managers can see your club logo/jerseys when they click on your team.

My Views on training are train as much as possible with allowing your players to get back up to 85-99% fitness for the next days games.

Just make sure you finish inside the top 7 of the league this season to ensure your playing in the next level next season which starts in 10 days time.

Also in the lower levels its difficult to sell your rubbish players because no-one wants them, its not until you reach level 3/4 until you start finding buyers your lower rated players.

Don't waste tokens on rushing stadium/facilities either, natural growth is sufficient since thats all I have done.

Watch Videos in topeleven.com for tokens and in the facebook app for boosters.

Your players lose a star of rating every time you go up a new level.

Thats the main things i believe you need to know at this stage and enjoy the game.

From next season try and finish in the top 4 of the league, which ensures you play champions league football every season which brings in the revenue your club needs to maintain a strong side.

You only have to look here to find the success that my club have achieved since I started the game in February 2012.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...lish-team.html
    Last edited by July Fourth; 01-03-2013 at 06:23 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

July Fourth thank you very much that was a purfect answer to my question.
    I love your 86 match unbeaten run pure class only played three so far but all teams were in the top 5 and lossed my first and won the next two, so hopefully on the up.

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexusboy View Post
    July Fourth thank you very much that was a purfect answer to my question.
    I love your 86 match unbeaten run pure class only played three so far but all teams were in the top 5 and lossed my first and won the next two, so hopefully on the up.

Thanks again.
    86 matches were in the days of my team being 5*/6* against rubbish 2,3,4* teams in the lower leagues and only played the odd decent team in once in a while, We were like the Old Arsenal, good enough to play and go undefeated but never were good enough to win the champions league in 3 seasons in that period. 3 of my 4 champions league titles have been more recent.

Who is Arsenal? haha

I am sorry to say I am a Leeds Fan man and boy great games we have had against Arsenal with your team winning most of those games
    Still someone needs to support poor old Leeds but i am so much happier with Bates stepping down.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexusboy View Post
    Who is Arsenal? haha

I am sorry to say I am a Leeds Fan man and boy great games we have had against Arsenal with your team winning most of those games
    Still someone needs to support poor old Leeds but i am so much happier with Bates stepping down.
    lol, Its good to see the Leeds are coming back, One team the premier league has been missing in my opinion.

1,000th Post.