Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Away goals.

Away goals.

Are away goals in extra time in effect on this game?

I won the first leg of my champions league semi final 1 - 0 at home and lost 2 - 1 away. 2 - 2 on aggregate, the oppositions goal scored in extra time as was my away goal.

you go for the final
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Well apparently I'm out. Confused.com

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Emery View Post
    Are away goals in extra time in effect on this game?

I won the first leg of my champions league semi final 1 - 0 at home and lost 2 - 1 away. 2 - 2 on aggregate, the oppositions goal scored in extra time as was my away goal.
    If u won at home 1-0 and lost away 2-1 in regular time 2-2 aggregate. U should not go to extra time. Cause u score more goals away. If u lost 1-0 awayin regular time. Then u should go to extra time where away goals dont count. After that u go to penalty shootout.

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Fernandez View Post
    If u won at home 1-0 and lost away 2-1 in regular time 2-2 aggregate. U should not go to extra time. Cause u score more goals away. If u lost 1-0 awayin regular time. Then u should go to extra time where away goals dont count. After that u go to penalty shootout.

It was 1-0 from the first leg, which I was at home. He equalised in the 40th minute of regular time. No other goals were scored in the remainder of normal time,so 1 - 1 at the end of 90 minutes Extra time then followed. I scored my away goal in the 108th minute and the opposition scored from the penalty spot in the 119th minute, so 2 - 2 after extra time. I couldn't see anything in the rules or from searching the forum regarding the away goal rule on Top Eleven, but do know that away goals DO count when scored in extra time in FIFA's format of the Champions League.

you are in the finals though you lost the match......
    After the update and you will have your fixture for the finals just wait ........

Apprentice
    I dont think in extra time the away goal rule count. U shoulda go o penalty shout out.

Quote Originally Posted by arjan View Post
    you are in the finals though you lost the match......
    After the update and you will have your fixture for the finals just wait ........
    Ahh, all good. It has the opposition down as extra time victory so was a little confused. Many thanks for all of your responses

Of coarse extra time away goal counts. This has happened to me before, if rules hasn't been changed he is in the finals for sure.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by arjan View Post
    Of coarse extra time away goal counts. This has happened to me before, if rules hasn't been changed he is in the finals for sure.
    I dont think it counts during ET. Cause they use it for regular time to see if they got to ET. But i could be wrong.
    Last edited by Juan Fernandez; 07-24-2013 at 05:53 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast