Thread: Match Notifications

Match Notifications

A rival in my league arranged two friendlies before a big match and because I didn't get any notification, I couldn't cancel them.

Is it just me that doesn't get friendly match notifications?

No surprise but I lost the league match and my rival drew level at the too of the table. Naughty trick

Everyone ever experienced these sort of stuffs. Some players have abused the friendlies system by trying to tire or injure the other players before they have an important match like finals, derby matches and etc... Nordeus will be bringing in the new update next season which friendlies cannot be scheduled within 3 hours before their match, ensuring that they have some time to heal.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

That's good then. Very dirty trick.

You get 4 minutes notification, then there's nothing you can do (at least, that's how it was).
    Nordeus promises that next season everything will be better, but rather you hold your breath than me.

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by archiebald7 View Post
    A rival in my league arranged two friendlies before a big match and because I didn't get any notification, I couldn't cancel them.

Is it just me that doesn't get friendly match notifications?

No surprise but I lost the league match and my rival drew level at the too of the table. Naughty trick
    1st remove such kind of people from your friend list ...why you add that kind of people ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013