Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Mourinho is my friend

Mourinho is my friend

Good morning,

I have Josè Mourinho between my friends , he isn't in a graduatory, he has won all trophies, he has the best stadium..he is a very strange friend, he is not a normal friend.

Why??

Bye
    Last edited by Tokenboy; 07-25-2013 at 07:58 AM.

He is a Nordeus-generated account. He is a "sample team", nothing else. I recommend you to unfriend him because there is 1500/1 chance that a glitch will occurs and he will be in your league next season. You cannot friendly or trade with him also...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Addicted
    Has anyone had him in their league?

Hopefully they will allow us to play friendlies against him in the future. A good way to schedule friendlies without bothering someone else.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Quote Originally Posted by tarcanes92 View Post
    Has anyone had him in their league?

Hopefully they will allow us to play friendlies against him in the future. A good way to schedule friendlies without bothering someone else.
    No. There are 1500/1 chance of that kind of glitch to happen...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Ok , thank you

Pro
    I recommend you to NOT unfriend him as per instructions from Nordeus. Also, he was our friend before this season too and the 'glitch' did not occur so I wouldn't worry about him being in your league.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    No. There are 1500/1 chance of that kind of glitch to happen...
    Dude, if the comment you made came from July, then I would cut it some slack, but unless you have inside information, you shouldnt even venture into stats like this....you will come out looking like a fool.

Case in point: the moon has a 1500000000000/1 chance that it will crash into the earth in the next 1000 years.
    The moon has a 2/1 chance that it will crash into the earth within 500 million years.
    You, yourself, have a 500/1 chance to get struck down by a 8 legged ninja cat.
    there is a 3/5 chance that you will respond negatively to this post.

when you state odds, try to give people an idea of where you get the info to make these odds or else people will think they are just crazy talk.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Is not such a good idea to unfriend him, after that you won't be able to add him again.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Is not such a good idea to unfriend him, after that you won't be able to add him again.
    I already unfriended him when he was added...
    flatthg likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Dude, if the comment you made came from July, then I would cut it some slack, but unless you have inside information, you shouldnt even venture into stats like this....you will come out looking like a fool.

Case in point: the moon has a 1500000000000/1 chance that it will crash into the earth in the next 1000 years.
    The moon has a 2/1 chance that it will crash into the earth within 500 million years.
    You, yourself, have a 500/1 chance to get struck down by a 8 legged ninja cat.
    there is a 3/5 chance that you will respond negatively to this post.

when you state odds, try to give people an idea of where you get the info to make these odds or else people will think they are just crazy talk.
    As we know... Odds are just created here for fun and nothing else and just an approximate estimation on what events can or can't happen on Top Eleven. I've came from a betting background and know how odds work when compiling them for my matches and also odds to win leagues and CL's and other crazy stuff that can happen in the game.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast