Thread: A phone team (Android) and a computer team

A phone team (Android) and a computer team

Hello everybody :P

(I'm french, sorry for my very bad english).

I've got a team with my Mobile Phone, and she isn't connect with Facebook.
    And after, when I would like connect with my phone, and It's was say "Vous avez déjà autorisé Top Eleven - Manager de Football".

But when I connect with facebook on my computer, I must create a new team, but I would like take my mobile phone team.

Thanks and sorry for my really bad english.
    Last edited by Audric Chiron; 07-26-2013 at 12:49 PM.

Log on to facebook on your phone and load up the app and then link them!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

you 'd better take some screen shot here, but DON"T CREAT NEW TEAM WITH YOUR FB ACC. If you created a new team from your facebook, so you need to wait for you team to be deleted (70 day inactive) to re-match your phone team with your facebook account
    you have alway to contact with nordeus support for help. If you didn't finsh the process to creat a new team with you facebook account

p/s: your english but not your accent you don't speak here
    (n'hésiter pas à m'envoyer message perso, je parle francais mieux qu'anglais )
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

I say !

But when I clic in Login Facebook in the application of Android, they are redirection on fbconnect://success_token=...
    And this link do not work : say a message "Page Web non disponible, La page Web à l'adresse fbconnect://success_token=... est peut-être temporairement inaccessible ou a été déplacé..."

Quote Originally Posted by Audric Chiron View Post
    I say !

But when I clic in Login Facebook in the application of Android, they are redirection on fbconnect://success_token=...
    And this link do not work : say a message "Page Web non disponible, La page Web à l'adresse fbconnect://success_token=... est peut-être temporairement inaccessible ou a été déplacé..."
    go to internet in your android fone AND your facebook application, go to page of facebook and log in with correct facebook account
    not sure about your case but i solve this problem before when account logged in internet and the account associated to android appli are not the same
    then return to your android application and log in with facebook
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Ok, the problem is resolved. My version of Facebook wasn't at the last version.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    you 'd better take some screen shot here, but DON"T CREAT NEW TEAM WITH YOUR FB ACC. If you created a new team from your facebook, so you need to wait for you team to be deleted (70 day inactive) to re-match your phone team with your facebook account
    you have alway to contact with nordeus support for help. If you didn't finsh the process to creat a new team with you facebook account

p/s: your english but not your accent you don't speak here
    (n'hésiter pas à m'envoyer message perso, je parle francais mieux qu'anglais )
    I dont understand the need for these instructions.

I play all 5 accounts on my android phone without any issues. I play these same accounts on my computer.

Am I missing something? The one thing I have never noticed is if you can play T11 without a FB account.

If you can play without a FB account then I can see the need for specific instructions on how to not lose your established team. Otherwise you can play as many accounts as you want on one phone.