Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cracicot

Thread: End of contract

End of contract

Hy,

Some of my player´s contract end at the end of the season, for now i dont have money to renew contract, i will win the league. Wil i get the money before the end of the season? Do the players leave at the last day of the season our only at the start? Con somebody help me with this please.

Thank you.

...read the post below, I gave you false information...
    Last edited by Incredipede; 07-26-2013 at 05:48 PM. Reason: False Information

Pro
    no, you will not lose them. you have 7 days 'grace period' to sign them in the beginning of the next season

Banned
    You get the money on the first day of the new season.

At the start of the new season, you have 7 days to sign any player of yours that is out of contract...so dont worry.

@Confuzzled...why the hell would you give bad advice and information like this? What you said was horrible and could create a panic.
    Try guessing on things that only affect yourself next time. You might direct him to a FAQ that has this information in it, and perhaps read it yourself so you dont do this again.

Cheers.
    Pini Shavili likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    You get the money on the first day of the new season.

At the start of the new season, you have 7 days to sign any player of yours that is out of contract...so dont worry.

@Confuzzled...why the hell would you give bad advice and information like this? What you said was horrible and could create a panic.
    Try guessing on things that only affect yourself next time. You might direct him to a FAQ that has this information in it, and perhaps read it yourself so you dont do this again.

Cheers.
    Well, sorry... I thought it wasn't like that. Time to edit my post.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Well, sorry... I thought it wasn't like that. Time to edit my post.
    No worries dude, If you are not sure, then ask. There are many people who want to help and that includes me.

Thank you all