Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: LoL ... this is garbage...

Can not understand why this forum insist on trying to find one factor of 1,000 to why you lose given win match. That game was predeterminated. Tarks could use every trick in the book and it still would not matter. Tarkas was robbed, thats it. it happens all the time to everyone. You cant win them all.

I know the feeling and I know it too well.

Vagablue

The games are not predetermined

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by festinator View Post
    The games are not predetermined
    wow, want to start this one again? There are aspects of this game that lead one to believe that the games are predetermined. I have thought long and hard about this, and can see a hybrid solution, where the game outcomes are predetermined in the 3-4 minutes before the actual game, but it might be possible to affect the outcome based on if the changes you make during the game are sufficient enough to change to one of the other outcomes that is more in your favour.

It is possible that there are several outcomes of every game that are predetermined and depending on what you do during the game, you get the most likely outcome.

As a programmer myself, and I am not an expert on this, just a basic, run of the mill programmer, I see things that lead me to believe that the game is fixed. If the game is live, and your changes can affect the outcome, why do they have to lock the game 3-4 minutes before it starts? To me, that is when the game matrix works out the final results and creates the commentary to go along with the predetermined results.

This is starting this all over again where I cant prove it is fixed and you cant prove it is not fixed. All we can do it agree to disagree.

I still don't think that the games are predetermined when you for example make a substitution, and the substitute scores later in the game, but yes neither of us can prove our points, although since you're a programmer yours might be more valid. Yeah we'll have to agree to disagree.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12