Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By cracicot

Thread: End of season maintenence

Banned

End of season maintenence

So I have saved all my skill points and wait to see what league, cup, and CL I am in before I decide to tank the season. Tank the season already you say? Well, with all the talks of the positives and the only negatives being no CL games and the $$$ from them, I am curious about how good the positives actually are.

End of Season Checklist:

1) I have removed friends in the same level so I wont be in their leagues and cup
    2) Waiting to sign my players out of contract for a lower price, then,
    3) Waiting to assign skill points on the first day of the season.
    4) Remember to wait until you have been assigned a league before you add your friends back. Made this mistake last season.

Back to tanking. Definitely going to do it if there are Tommys in my league. But if no Tommys, I might still do it and see if I can get some 5*/6* players for the next season and see how tanking really works firsthand. I dont buy tokens anymore so I have no feeling of letting my money go to waste anymore, so why the hell not? No CL games for one season? LOL, this isnt real life where I have to be in the CL to attract talent. It just means I can focus on cup and league games and have time to rest between games a bit more, especially with the new format of 3 hours between games on the same day going to be implemented this coming season.

To tank or not to tank, that is the question. Day 3 can not come fast enough....
    July Fourth, KoHearts and Ljepoje like this.

Apprentice
    I guess it's all dependent on what your goals are. Some people see success through winning, some through greater understanding ...

Curiosity can make you do a number of things other people see as either ridiculous or a waste of time, when sometimes they clearly aren't.

Think your doing the right thing waiting to see the league draws and scout list and any good players on the tranny market before making a decision to tank, I'd be doing the same sort of thing should I end up in a difficult league/CL because I'm due a break from the game because T11 never sleeps. Plus there is the added benefit of saving up earned boosters and tokens during the tanked season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    didnt think of that. Dont use bags of any colour and just save them up for a season. guaranteed at least 28 reds, 28 blues and 28 greens, dont think i will get many blues from losing though.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    didnt think of that. Dont use bags of any colour and just save them up for a season. guaranteed at least 28 reds, 28 blues and 28 greens, dont think i will get many blues from losing though.
    I've heard a few people talk about tanking for next season due to an update or something? dont know if i got that right with the update.

Can someone explain to me what tanking is and why you would do this, thanks.

Dreamer
    I'm in same boat, no CL and looking to boost my young players skills, looking to tank mine.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    never care about blue, make a friendly match with level 1 team, any moment you want and get 3 blue. as a tank season you can do it as much as you want. 4 match for a hours till your player injured
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015