Page 48 of 339 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    No, they are on the same server as @shadow.

I will probably buy some Tokens (100T) by tomorrow and buy a couple of 5*. Will try to win the CUP and League with BU since I'm putting BB on tanking this season as well.
    Have you given thought to trying to play with 35T a season?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Wow Namo United in there! The Kop looks strong too
    I like this Champions League draw, there are a lot of familar teams to us in there and I'm pleased to see that, rather than draw 31 teams I've never seen before like in the old days, When you have some of your previous opponents in there it makes the competition more interesting. Only 2 teams missing from the equation are Batigo and LIVERPOON.

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    If you want an update on NAMO UNITED, the Thai team in the group B are called "Tamnan Bakobloi" (ตำนานบัคออบหลอย)
    Yeah thanks for the translation, It will prove useful should we have to play them for my match reports.

Deleted.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Balkan Boyz announcement - Balkan United is officially founded!

The Balkan Boyz management announced that they founded a brother club today in Belgrade (Serbia) under the name "Balkan United". The club was according to manager -Ljepoje- founded in an attempt to re-gain their own reputation among it's fans and of course - re-build a team from scratch, away from the sharks and token-tommy league in which Balkan Boyz are participating. Balkan United will be coached by Ljepoje Jr, the younger son of Ljepoje Senior who will continue his engagement in Balkan Boyz.

Balkan United is currently participating in the T11 League and Cup tournament, and will if they manage to place themselves on a top 4 position this season - automatically qualify for the T11 Champions League tournament next season.

Balkan United newly signed 3 players: Radoslav Djorović (20yr) from Serbia, Josep Manel De Chuna (22yr) from Andorra and the Japanesee player Atsushi Hibi (23yr) for a amount of 400K and 3T.

The club made it's first appearance under the lead of Ljepoje Jr, and won the 2nd leg game against A.C. Fishy in the T11 CUP. The 5-1 win means that Balkan United makes it to the next stage after 5-3 on aggregate. Ljepoje Jr stated that Balkan United will manage and play in a attempt to win a CUP and League trophy by the end of the season.

I recommend you setting challenges for your team as a 35T a season team, such as have 5 tokens, rename a player, sign 10 players, own 15 red packs, etc...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

i have 2 friend in same champion league, one of them has the treble last season and have about the same quality with me. Cup is tough, champion league is tough, hope league isn't
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    i have 2 friend in same champion league, one of them has the treble last season and have about the same quality with me. Cup is tough, champion league is tough, hope league isn't
    Last season I have a very tough league, Troll Mourinho, a scout buyer and an assymmetrical formation user!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Champions League Group Stage Draw

July Fourth drawn in the same group as 2 teams from our L20 league

July Fourth have been drawn Group C of this seasons Champions League and will face Sadadjang, FC Nekopnem si out of our L20 league along with Sz FC... July Fourth will be widely expected to qualify from this group, Our L20 rivals NAMO UNITED are also in the competition and they have been drawn in Group B, but we believe that they will lack the fire power from last seasons unexpected league challenge. Many of our other former rivals in the CL have been drawn in the competition... Our finalists we beat 4-0 lasts season Ilknur ve Ozgur are in Group G, along with Zekspor in Group H, Tapakha were in our CL competition last season and are in Group A, FORZA GS were another team in our competition in Group D along with our rivals from 3 seasons ago Equimetal SAD. With all these teams reoccuring in the CL it's more evidence that we are heading towards the server shark pool. Group G is the Group of Death.

Team qualities taken when server re-opened for new season.

We have to watch out for teams like ThE KoP (5*/6* Hybrid) LMUc (5* squad but large squad) OneThai Man U (5* but attacking team) SWFC (Another 5* attacking team), (Tapakha 5* but tactically savvy manager) and Our Previous Opponents NAMO UNITED, Sadadjang, Equimetal SAD,Zekspor and Ilknur ve Ozgur. July Fourth are strong favourites and are still strengthening with our rapid PT programme.

To Win Outright
    July Fourth 11/8
    ThE KoP 8/1
    LMUc 10/1
    SWFC 12/1
    OneThai Man U 12/1
    Tapakha 14/1
    NAMO UNITED 14/1
    Equimetal SAD 16/1
    Zekspor 20/1
    FORZA GS 20/1
    FC CAGRI 20/1
    Sadadjang 20/1
    Ilknur ve Ozgur 25/1
    33/1 BAR
    Holy crap!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Welcome Ljepoje to my server wish you all the luck

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Last season I have a very tough league, Troll Mourinho, a scout buyer and an assymmetrical formation user!
    NGE mourinho or real account ?
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015