Page 50 of 339 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

Well sooner or later you can find some maniac but they are rare

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Just curious... What SA did the origional Papaleo and Papaleo Jr have?

I'm thinking about what to give Petersen Jr... not sure if I should make an exact remake of him lol
    Both of them were Penalty takers and Either footed strikers so this is effectively another copy. I know Pen SA isn't the best out there but I find it useful over time.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Champions League Group Stage Draw

July Fourth drawn in the same group as 2 teams from our L20 league
    Interesting, i got draw with my previous league's foes aswell. might be a new twist from devs.

I don't really understand Power Training every player, I tend to have around 14 players at least 6* mainly 7* or better your likely to be playing most with having 6 players as reserve at 5* bought cheap off the market or declined from the first team, no point letting some talent go to waste.
    Like Ljep said, it's not PT: i'm getting them exahusted to a)lose in league, as we might even win on illegal setups and b) give them 0 condition so they can do friendlies limtless without losing condition. If so, in 3 hrs i can do over 10 friendlies yet being refilled by 5% condition without penalties.

Ofc, i'm PT'ing 4 players atm, and just those 4 for this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Interesting, i got draw with my previous league's foes aswell. might be a new twist from devs.

Like Ljep said, it's not PT: i'm getting them exahusted to a)lose in league, as we might even win on illegal setups and b) give them 0 condition so they can do friendlies limtless without losing condition. If so, in 3 hrs i can do over 10 friendlies yet being refilled by 5% condition without penalties.

Ofc, i'm PT'ing 4 players atm, and just those 4 for this season.
    So... You can save red packs on injuries this season since your tanking. If your not competing fully in the league then its best to save reds for next season.

Both of them were Penalty takers and Either footed strikers so this is effectively another copy. I know Pen SA isn't the best out there but I find it useful over time.
    You reckon my Petersen Jr should be a corner taker too? I don't know what to give him lol!

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

He will be doing it in a attempt to get away from the heavy token buyers in the shark section of his server, he is the highest level on that survey. Plus he never got the transfers would of liked and had a poor scout list.
    No that's wrong. It's not to be drawn in a lesser bracket, mainly it's because i'm going on vacations and i don't plan to connect via phone anyways. I'd be already penalized as from phone i cant refuse negotiations so i'd play with several youngsters without being able to assign points. That's the main reason.

Another reason is me being sick of having just barely 4* players as auto generated each season. My server looks bugged on this no matter what and support liquidated me saying to just check the market more often. Hence, what costs you X tokens to take and PT, costs me at least 50-100 T more due to 5 quality gap difference from the players i see on my server and the real Q it should display.

About heavy buyers, i couldn't care less, i kicked their ass already and i'm positive i got knowledge to do the same anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    You reckon my Petersen Jr should be a corner taker too? I don't know what to give him lol!
    Either that or Free-Kick I would say, can't see playmaker, shadow striker or dribbler being much use.

Free-Kick and Corners are the best SA's followed by your Def-Walls and Aerial Defenders.
    Chris Rath likes this.

Either that or Free-Kick I would say, can't see playmaker, shadow striker or dribbler being much use.

Free-Kick and Corners are the best SA's followed by your Def-Walls and Aerial Defenders.
    Keep in mind that he is a ST/AMR/MR so SS may be useful...or 1 vs 1... I guess corners are good too

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

FC Kneipenkick update:
    Cup preeliminary: FC Kneipenkick (54.0, 4-1-2N-1-2) 5-1 Vakontola FC (53.2, 4-4-AMC-ST)
    After yesterdays 0-1 loss after a first minute red card FC Kneipenkick fielded today a 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond.
    Garcia, who saw yesterday red, was substituted on the left back position by Lafata, a 3* player (due to a difficult transfer market this morning). The match started slow until Torabi scored by a distance shot, 1-0 (48.). This lead released FCKs power; Oldie Guido Kunz used his 1on1 special ability and made it 2-0 (53.), Upton made it 3-0 after a Marie corner(59.) and could even extend the lead with her free-kick special ability (70.). This 4-0 lead made FCK a bit lazy and Vakontala scored the 4-1 by Naskovic, but Lafata scored the last goal of the match for FCK (90.). I am glad I did not sell him (would have done if my bids on two 5* close to 6* were successful this morning).

Tomorow FCK faces at home Banfield from Argentine. I hope for a good run after the catastrophee last season.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 07-29-2013 at 06:28 PM.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    What's the agg. score?

Anyway, I will probably be re-joining you with my B.Boyz account by tomorrow.
    It was 6-2 for us, not for them :P we advanced and plan to, just with halven condition lol.