Page 156 of 339 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206256 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 3390
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

Great game in league finally
    Tnx Ljepoje for support

Well earlier today in one of Top eleven Serbian group I talked with a higher lvl player about young player and their progress. And I complained on Isco. He had to read it so he scored first one this season
    But Tomaz is the man of the moment and he earned his place in squad for tady cup game

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    We completely forgot to change the formation from illegal to normal one due to the league game being 10 mins before the cup one, and when we tried move players, it was already 3 mins before kick off so basically we went into our second leg with 11 players under 15% form, all benchers, illegal setup while we had let our mains rest for the occasion, and they sat out.

We managed to go legal after 5 minutes and get 3 players in, but i guess the guy had nearly a big huge delusion here:

A BIG LOL! I managed to win my league game as well, despite low condition and players out of position. Don't know how, but they scored 2 quick goals and put and end to it. Unfortunately they got all punished afterwards and I'm down to 11 injured players again... Will be another walk-over defeat by tomorrow for sure!.

I was just going through your team - when did you buy the 18yr old "Muhd Amir Abdullah" guy? He seem to be a fast trainer, hm? Valued at 30,7M
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    We completely forgot to change the formation from illegal to normal one due to the league game being 10 mins before the cup one, and when we tried move players, it was already 3 mins before kick off so basically we went into our second leg with 11 players under 15% form, all benchers, illegal setup while we had let our mains rest for the occasion, and they sat out.

We managed to go legal after 5 minutes and get 3 players in, but i guess the guy had nearly a big huge delusion here:

It's definately trololololo season from New Team this season!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Wow, my striker just got injured for 19 (!!!) days. I'm so mad right now I won't log-in in the game until tomorrow evening. FML.
    Last edited by Incredipede; 08-02-2013 at 06:36 PM.

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Damn... I know the feeling on my main account! Never enough games!
    Yep boring nothing good in TM too to check some players
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Great game in league finally
    Tnx Ljepoje for support

Well earlier today in one of Top eleven Serbian group I talked with a higher lvl player about young player and their progress. And I complained on Isco. He had to read it so he scored first one this season
    But Tomaz is the man of the moment and he earned his place in squad for tady cup game
    No mention! We both got similar results today, hopefully it will go as smooth as in the Cup later on this evening.

Seems that my upcoming CUP opponent is trying to "friend me", don't know what what his intentions could be

Anyway, see ya when the CUP game kicks off - will try the 4-3-3 against his ultra-defensive 5-3-2 formation
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Bet your relieved to see through this cup tie, especially knowing you quite easily could of faced an 8* team.
    yes, the league is really boring ... did not win the cup for 4 seasons and is the tournament that I would love to win

but the Champions League is something special for me, because so far I have always won when I attended. So I have a special feeling with the Champions League
    July Fourth and Cat Harrison like this.
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

LEAGUE ROUND 4 - A SCRAPPY WIN INDEED

Sz FC 1-2 July Fourth

Sz FC 121.8 4-2-2-2 Hexagon - July Fourth 129.9 4-4-1-1 then 26 minutes 4-3W-1-2

A nail biting difficult evening away at Sz FC in the first of 4 meetings between the 2 teams this season and it never came that easy, Sz FC were the better side in the first 15 minutes or so before July Fourth began to take some control, we created many chances with Miku having around half dozen efforts saved or just off target... Most of our play came through Petersen and his corner taking today won us the game... Just. We took the lead on 18 minutes from a Petersen corner for Pietropaolo header in, Diamond was forced off injured so we threw on Papaleo and switched to 4-3W-1-2, Papaleo still hasn't found form yet but I am sure that will happen soon. As the first half drawed to a close a foul on Beckett won us a free-kick, Petersen got it on target and it went for another corner, Petersen crossed in and Pietropaolo headed that one into the net as well... You would think we would go onto win comfortably but it was anything but in the second half, Miku kept missing chances and Sz FC found a way past our defence with Wriessnig getting his shot on target to beat Knight, They also had chances to get the equaliser a Wriessnig free-kick was saved and Wriessnig took the corner for Calavicci to header away, Petersen soon had another corner but this time Pietropaolo fouled in probably in a attempt to seal the hatrick and Sz FC had one last chance to equalise... Mendez passing to Serri for only Pietropaolo to block it and we got the win.

Goals: Pietropaolo (18,41) Wressnig (56) MOTM: Calavicci - 1pt
    Manager Points: Pietropaolo 3, Petersen 2, Calavicci 1
    Top 5 Standings: Beckett 8, Petersen 8,Ramirez 7,Pietropaolo 6,Calavicci 6
    Injury Report: Diamond OUT for 3 days. We will leave him out.

Team Talk: Were very fortunate to win this game I feel, was rather even with Sz FC creating enough chances to score and nearly got the late equaliser, We nearly paid for not taking our chances here but we move on and we have 4 wins out of 4 so far and tomorrow we host B F C United in the league before taking on Sz FC away again tomorrow night in the Champions League.
    ppturano, FCB, dv8r and 3 others like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

ROYAL RUMBLE CUP - 2ND ROUND, 2ND LEG

Mangusti FC 0-3 United Til I Die

Mangusti FC 84.4 4-4-2 - United Til I Die 89.2 3N-4-1-2

A good start from both sides but the away side took it to their opponents and took the lead through Moreau and they wiped out the first leg score when Burbur's cross is headed in by Veuthey, the manager of the away side was very pleased so decided to leave things for the second half and hoped for 1 more goal and Moreau duly got it on the hour and so the home side knew they needed 2 goals and with our defense playing well it never happened.

Goals: Moreau (20, 57), Veuthey (35) MOTM: Zouma

Team Talk: A great performance this and our opponents learned how difficult it is to play us with 11 men

F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2