Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

FCB
    My League Table ... One more win we can secure the league title

Cat Harrison and Shadow like this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

RR Cup Final - Solskjaer v. Torres
    Before we get to the Royal Rumble Cup final between AEPRE FC and Champions United, let me compare both team's key striker, Champions' Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and AEPRE's Fernando Torres.

Next up will be road to the final of both teams...
    Ljepoje likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Ljepoje I have rating problem with Seaman almost entire season. So yes many of my players will be sold next season:

My people say something like this:

Ne znam gde sam šupalj trenutno
    Ljepoje will understand

I am trying to sell two players about two weeks. But with no luck. This is because on higher lvl nobody wants 161Q player. Also their transfer list is rich with 163-164Q players.
    So because of bad ratings I will play 4-1-2-1-2, with Hamilton and Seaman, Isco will be on bench.

I swear the game is tricking the results or something like this
    6 days ago, I was 1st of the table with 9 pts difference, my team is the strongest by far, my players are full-healthy and moral is always superb, no injuries, no bookings ..
    but then, I started strangely drawing against the 4th, the 2nd, and the 7th, after a difficult win against an abandonned team, then two losses against the 8th and the 11th, then yesterday I won against the last, and today I lost against the 10th ..
    and I lost my 1st place ..

no one can convince me this is normal ..

I swear if I don't win the title, I'll delete the game from all my accounts and I'll never play it again ..

Apprentice
    I'm hanging on to 7th place for now with 4 to go...it's gonna be tight...question... I'm level 23 but stuck in a league where there are teams range from level 23 to 26...which puts the level 23 teams at a disadvantage as the other levels can buy better players...see my point
    Cat Harrison likes this.

35T League News - Nicojean's shock 1-1 draw to AEPRE FC 35 handed the lead to Shock Wave FC
    A very stunning 1-1 draw for FC Nicojean Cai at home have handed the lead to Shock Wave FC, who have just beaten Nord Castilla B by 2-1. Nico's Hu Agan scored a great header from Irwan Rahael's free kick, which later got equalized by Stacey Papaleo in the 38'. He will found himself in 3rd after Trolling Stones beaten The Cats FC.

Cat Harrison likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Should I left Torres and McManaman off for today's match aganist a bottommarker for tomorrow's RR Cup final?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Interesting factoid: Most users ever online was 6686, Yesterday at 07:20 AM.
    The Devils 11-eleven is back!

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Another Interesting Fact: Old Forum Total Posts: 154,705. We are approaching this total and probably overtake it this time next season.
    Huh, we need to get starting writing more posts then!
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

I am glad to see that Venger is looking for new signings

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Ljepoje I have rating problem with Seaman almost entire season. So yes many of my players will be sold next season:

My people say something like this:

Ne znam gde sam šupalj trenutno
    Ljepoje will understand

I am trying to sell two players about two weeks. But with no luck. This is because on higher lvl nobody wants 161Q player. Also their transfer list is rich with 163-164Q players.
    So because of bad ratings I will play 4-1-2-1-2, with Hamilton and Seaman, Isco will be on bench.
    Yeah, I know what you mean I noticed the bad ratings last week. If you want to sell them do that. Otherwise you could put them on the bench. Otherwise try to sell them on saturday-sunday, maybe someone will pick them up. Sometimes I need to transfer list a 6* player 3 or 5 times per day to get him sold. Just be patience.

Everytime I buy new players, I give them 3 or 4 opportunities and then decide if I'm gona keep or sell. There are much better players out there.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________